Party

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When the day arrived, I went over Jess's house in the morning and we proceeded to get her house ready before turning our attention to our outfits. Jess helped me with my makeup and hair and I helped with hers and once that was done, I heard her phone buzz and I saw she took it far away from my line of vision. From that action, I knew it was from my girlfriend. 

Jess smiled at the text and looked at me with an evil smirk before locking her phone and going to fetch her costume. I waited for a while, checking my appearance from all postions in the mirror when I saw Jess walk back in clad in her very short but very hot and y police officer getup. My jaw dropped as she swirled her baton around in one hand while her other rested on a pair of handcuffs that were probably meant for me. 

She smiled and went over to my package to help me get ready. Mine was equally as short, it was an orange button up jacket/dress with tiny shorts and a nice print on the back between my shoulder blades saying 'Guilty'. It came with a prisoner booking card and another set of handcuffs and I also wore a pair of knee high leather boots identical to the ones Jessica was wearing on my feet. Once I had the whole costume on, it was Jess's time to let her jaw unhinge. 


"Close your mouth stupid" I chuckled, pushing her chin up with my finger while she scoffed, she was wearing sunglasses but I was sure she was still staring at my body. She then picked up the two sets of handcuffs and felt each in her hand before tilting her glasses down and smiling at me weirdly.


She threw one on the bed and attached the other to her belt for later I presume. She then ordered me to stand in the doorway and proceeded to take photos of me on her phone from many different angles. Once she had taken the perfect one, she typed away on her phone and almost immediately after she had sent it, her phone buzzed indicating an incoming text. Taeyeon was clearly glued to her phone at this moment....

Jess chuckled and glanced to me before typing again and then locking and stuffing her phone down her top.


"No, you're not reading it" she said.

"I didn't say anything" I shrugged


Once everything had been done, it was 5pm, an hour away from when people would start to arrive. We placed the finishing touches in Jess's living room where people would be hanging out and then proceeded to lock all the bedroom doors...no allowed!

When I reached out my hand to get a glass of punch to quench my thirst, Jess spun me around and handcuffed my one wrist to hers. My eyes widened considerably.


"Um, where are the keys?" I whispered.

"In my room, which is locked. So don't get your hopes up of escaping from me." She then held her phone in front of our locked wrists and took another photo before turning away and no doubt sending it to Taeyeon to confirm I was stuck tight.


Should I be pissed that Taeyeon had taken this measure to make sure I wasn't going to flirt with anyone? I probably should be but hearing what she said before about rewards and punishments...I couldn't help but be excited. Regardless of my inability to move off without Jessica, I was looking forward to the party.


A few minutes after 6pm, the doorbell was constantly ringing indicating partygoers arriving. Due to me being handcuffed to the host, I was being dragged everywhere from the kitchen to the front door to the living room to upstairs to outside.... I had to talk to the people who were speaking to Jess since I couldn't go off on my own and find my other friends but I was fine with it...all I could think about was what would happen later on.

However, soon came trouble. I was talking to one of Jess's friends but felt Jess grab my arm and pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter