Messing Around

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I watched as she cried openly. She grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it while she read what was inside her new locket. She laughed at some of them and simply smiled at the rest before holding the locket tight in her palm and looking up at me.


"Why the hell are you so perfect?" She asked. "This is the best thing I have ever been given...aside from you of course. You will always be the best thing I have received" she smirked only for me to roll my eyes playfully.

"Cheesy" I chuckled

"You love it" she replied, I nodded in defeat, she was totally right. "Put it on me?"


I took the locket, stood behind her and clasped it around her neck. It was a beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl. She smiled and pulled me so I was now in front of her...then she kissed me. It was a kiss full of gratitude, love, happiness.


 "I love you" she said.

"I love you too" I replied only to have our moment ruined by my phone.


-How are you liking your puppy? Or are you enjoying your more?-


I scoffed and showed it to Taeyeon who chuckled - Jessica.


"Mmmm, I missed you so much Fany" Taeyeon murmured as she lay down on the sofa, tugging me on top of her while my face lovingly.

"I missed you more Taetae" I smiled, leaning down to kiss her cute little nose.

 

We then touched lips, our simple peck turning into twisting tongues and nibbles, a burning fire that could only be extinguished by one thing. Taeyeon slid her hands down my back until they got to my where she tapped and massaged my tender cheeks....she really did have a . 
However our fun was interrupted by a wet nose pressing into my cheek. My puppy had managed to jump onto the coffee table and then jump over to the sofa, clever little mite.

 

"Yah!" I chuckled and tickled his cute little head. He was toddling his way over to Taeyeon who brought her arms out to cover her face from the proceeding he tried to land on her. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them down, allowing him to her pretty face, it was quite hilarious as she grunted while trying to keep shut. 

"Fany" she said, muffled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter