She's Lovely

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I cried with her and soon she was leaning her head on my chest. I don't know where my father had gone, but he had left us to it. I felt her arms clamped tightly around me and I felt dizzy. It was euphoric, I literally can't describe it as anything else, just euphoric. Her sobs lessened thank goodness but she didn't let go, she was clinging onto me with dear life and I couldn't control my urge to kiss the crown of head.

The second my lips left her head, she brought her face up to look at me. I had grown a little more since I had last seen her so I was a bit taller than her. I noticed her eyes drag all over my face until they came to a stop, transfixed on my lips. 

She trembled more, stopping herself from leaning in to capture the things she had dreamed of in prison. I saw her bite her own lip extremely hard, the wince that she made afterwards made it obvious. I brought my hand up and swept my thumb over her bottom lip, releasing it from her bite and I felt her freeze.


"I'm sorry" she whispered 

"I forgive you, I'm sorry too" I sighed in return, rubbing my hand up and down her back reassuringly.


 I watched as her eyes closed at the feeling and the urges came back. While I stopped my one hand at the curve of her back, the other went up and up until it cupped the back of her neck. She shuddered in response and a little frown made it's way onto her face. I smiled slightly and allowed my thumb to graze her sensitive neck, running it up and down her pulse point.

She let out a gasp as she clenched her eyes tighter, concentrating on everything my hands were doing. I moved my arm further around her waist, bringing her in closer so she was pressed up against me. Our s were touching through our clothing and she was holding her breath. My hand that was on her neck had moved to cup her cheek, my thumb running over her cheekbone in gentle .

She let out her breath like a strangled moan and immediately opened her eyes to see if I would pull away in response to hearing that. Instead she saw kind eyes, forgiving eyes. Her own eyes focused on my lips again and I saw her move just a little closer to me, flickering her eyes up at me each time she moved to check I wasn't going to be uncomfortable.

Soon we were nose to nose, I hadn't moved away but she held me with everything she had, scared that I would change my mind.


"Can I...?" She asked while looking at my lips, she hers in preparation.


I exhaled, my breath hitting her lips and it seemed she couldn't control it anymore. She moved forward and closed the gap.


Shivers attacked my fragile body despite the feeling of warmth I got from her and as I closed my eyes, a tear fell. She moved a hand up to grab a handful of my hair, tugging on it slightly...she still remembered what I liked. I opened my mouth to exhale and this gave her the opportunity to let her tongue enter. It caressed mine and the pure feeling of them rubbing against each other was making my head spin, I felt dizzy and found it hard to stay standing.

I slumped in her grasp but she held me up, her arms around me tightening while she kissed me. I moaned as she nibbled my lip and I brought my other hand up to her neck to bring her closer even though it wasn't possible. I winced when a pain shot through my stomach and let out a groan though she just thought it was because I was into the kiss. I was, but the pain was getting to be a nuisance.

She tenderly on my tongue and I relaxed. Her hold on me loosened and I stood there comfortably but as I walked forward to take her to the couch, I fell. Her quick reflexes caught me and she held me as we went to the ground together. I clenched my eyes shut tight as the pain strangled my stomach. I cried through my gritted teet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter