Counsellor

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 


Okay so these last few days...I've been questioning my uality.  I'm hoping I'm just having a girl crush, you know like an admiration for her beauty or whatever. I haven't thought of anything ual I don't think....yet. But instead of putting my usual smart-casual clothes on each morning, I found myself dressing more ily, like I wanna look good in front of her.

I made sure to smell good by using my favourite strawberry shower-gel, a lot of it actually like half the bottle just to make sure she'd smell it. Then I made my makeup look less ty and more pretty, I inched my black mini skirt up higher and paired it with a revealing white blouse that maybe showed off a little of my black bra underneath. Oh and my were out. Didn't I say I was crazy? I'm doing all this for a girl. A girl! A girl that I'm not even sure I like in that way.


I strutted through the hallway in my six inch heels loving all the stares I was getting and I had gotten from the students all day today. I dreaded to see Khun's reaction though, I think he would just tackle me there and then. I entered Miss Kim's classroom, the last class of the day and saw she was writing on the whiteboard. I kept my eye on her and due to all the whispering and gasps that ensued, she turned around and focused her attention on me.

I immediately looked away and swayed my hips subtly to my seat before sitting down and looking up. Ha, she was still looking but didn't have a particular emotion on her face....just a blank one. Hmmm. After a few seconds she looked away and I saw her shake her head before resuming what she was writing on the board.

She didn't say much that lesson and she also seemed to avoid my line of sight which was strange... it actually hurt a little too. I had put all this effort in today and she barely glanced in my direction. It kind of ruined my good mood and made me irritable. Good luck to her having to deal with me after class.


"Class dismissed, thanks guys, remember to do your homework" she said before turning around to wipe the board clean.


I got up and started to pack away my things when a hard smack on my made me squeal. It was ing Nichkhun and he had caught Miss Kim's attention.


"What the hell?!" I shouted, pushing his shoulder while rubbing my . He's never spanked me hard like that before let alone in class.

"Nichkhun get out of this classroom right now before I report you for ual harassment" Miss Kim snarled as she came up beside me.

"Well she is my girlfriend" he shrugged. What an .

"I don't care, I've warned you about doing this sort of stuff in class and did she ask for you to do that?"

"I think from her outfit she was asking for it" he smirked

"That's it, come with me" She was mad. She was scary too.


He followed her to what I assumed to be Miss Lee's room. I frowned at the nerve of the guy and finished packing up my things. Just when I exited the room Miss Kim came back and blocked my way.


"Are you okay?" She asked, I could see she felt sorry for me.

"I'm fine, thanks for that. I'm uh...I should go" I was embarrassed that she had to see that.

"Oh, did your parents say no to tutoring?"

"No, they said yes....I'm just..." I think she could see I was embarrassed so gave a reassuring smile and placed her hand softly on my back leading me back into her classroom. Every freaking touch was the same, jolts everywhere.

"There's no need to be embarrassed in front of me Tiffany. Unless you want to go home because you're not feeling too good?"


Did I want to leave? Sure I felt embarrassed but I had been looking forward to this all day. Alone time with her, something to sort out my feelings and my suspicions. 


"I'm fine, let's just get started" I smiled but winced when my hit the edge of one of the desks.

"Are you sure you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter