Rumours

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I was about to go upstairs to my room but there was a knock on the door. Thinking it was Taeyeon who forgot something, I opened it up and I was right. There she was, standing on my doorstop except she wasn't smiling. She stepped inside and the look on her face made me start to back away.  She smirked and closed the door behind her before following me further inside.


"T-Taeyeon? What are you doing?" I stuttered, the look in her eyes....I couldn't describe it. They were almost black, her pupils fully dilated. Didn't that mean...

I gasped when my back hit against the wall, I was trapped and she was still coming closer but the second she gave me a reassuring smile....she captivated me.

Further and further she walked until we were face to face. My breath hitched when her face came closer to mine, her eyes flickering from my eyes to my Iips over and over again. I gulped and she chuckled, it was husky and unlike the ones I had heard from her previously.


"Taeyeon what're you..."

"Shhhh." She smiled and held her finger to my lips. "We can't tell anybody Tiffany"


I opened my mouth to speak but my voice got lost in my throat when she took her finger off my lips and then ran it over her own. My jaw dropped open as I watched her her lips and then catch her bottom one in between her teeth, keeping it there for a while until she let it flick back. Her tongue ran over her lips once again before disappearing back in .

I looked into those dark eyes and found myself leaning closer, the magnetism between us too great to resist any longer. I heard her chuckle before I closed my eyes and we.....

 

 


The alarm on my phone rang on my bedside table, indicating it was time to get up. I sat up and it was fair to say I was furious.


It was a ing dream. 

I screamed and held my pillow over my face, maybe if I suffocate myself I can be with her in my unconscious state. A second alarm designed to wake me up if the first fails started to go off, I have never had such hatred for a phone before.

 

I scowled and dragged myself up and got dressed. I had a shower last night after Taeyeon had left so I was fine until later. I put on my makeup and decided to wear a nice little black dress today. Once I looked in the mirror fifty billion times to check that I looked hot, I grabbed my bag and left the house.


As soon as I arrived, classes started and it was the usual ty day which would only get better when I saw Taeyeon. My heart stopped when I didn't see her at lunch making me panic that she may not be here. Jessica tutted at my uneasiness and then I saw Nichkhun walking past our table.


I thought it was strange, he always sat with me but instead he shot me a dirty glare. What the have I done? Jess saw it too but she shrugged and continued to eat her food. I frowned in concentration trying to think if I had said anything rude or behaved nasty towards him but came up with nothing.

I reminded myself to talk to him in Taeyeon's class before she came in.

 

......

 

"Yah, what's wrong with you? Why didn't you come and sit with me at lunch?" I confronted him. He was sitting in his seat and staring straight ahead, an arrogant look on his face. "Yah I'm talking to you! At least have the decency to look at me!" I was starting to get angry, he was usually a up and he never acted this way towards me before.

" off" he snarled 

"What the have I done Nichkhun? Come on tell me!"


Taeyeon walked in and immediately saw the tension between me and my boyfriend, "Hey what's going on here?" She asked looking from me to him.

"Ask her" he said as he slammed his hands on his desk before slowly rising up from his seat glaring right at me.

"Tiffany?" Is she seriously thinking I have something to do with this?

"I have no ing clue what you're talking about! You just decided to get on my back for something today!"

"Language Tiffany"  Oh shutup Taeyeon I've heard you swear.

 

Nichkhun chuckled darkly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter