Cinema

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

I sat up and felt Taeyeon get off me immediately, my dad was standing in the doorway, arms crossed and with a stern look on his face.


"I uh...I" I had no idea what to say, I was so embarassed.

"Since when did you two....?" He trailed off, pointing towards the two of us.

"Tonight" I replied, my head down. "She was giving me a massage because I ate too much and then we were messing around." 


He walked into the room and pulled up a seat, sitting down opposite Tae and I. Then, he just stared at us. To and fro, to and fro....to say we were uncomfortable was an understatement.


"Tiffany, can I talk to Taeyeon please? Alone" He looked at me and I looked at her. She looked a bit scared but nodded so I hesitantly got up and walked slowly back to my room, he shut the door behind me.


I was there for what seemed like forever, I was lying down in bed, the light off with pitch darkness surrounding the room.
Then I saw some light peeking through as my door opened and then closed before I heard a loud bang.


"Ow!" I heard Taeyeon hiss and I couldn't help but letting out a chuckle "Yah! Turn on the light" she whispered.


When I did, she crawled into my bed and under the covers facing me, which is when I turned it off again.


"What did he say?" I asked

"Just....stuff" she replied, making me furrow my brows.

"Tell me" 

"Y'know...the usual stuff. 'Dont hurt my daughter again'. 'I accept you but you keep her happy'...stuff like that" a smirk came up on her face unbeknownst to me as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into her.

"Oh, sorry" I gave a small smile, quite embarrassed that he said that.

"Shush, I would do the same if it was my child" she grinned and kissed my cheek. "Is your stomach better?"

"Yeah, I had this great masseuse" I replied with a smirk

"Oh yeah?" She asked and exhaled against my neck, right on my special spot...she giggled when I shivered.

"Mm, she's really cocky though...she likes hearing people say she's hot you see"

"Ohhhh okay" I just imagined her rolling her eyes. "But is she hot?" 

I laughed, here she goes again. "She's not hot, no" I kept my tone straight and final but before she could get offended I added.. "She's y as hell"


Her loud ahjumma laughter filled the room making me crack a wide eyesmile. I relished in that laugh for a while until she looked back at me.


"Cute" she winked, teasing me.

"Shutup" I rolled my eyes and shoved her.

"Anywaaaaay, when's your day off baby?" 

"Um....it's the day after tomorrow." I replied

"Well, would you like to come out on an official date with me Tiffany Hwang?" She smiled only to lose it soon after she heard a sniffle. She leaned over and the light to see I had started crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter