Romeo & Juliet

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


"Good morning guys!" Miss Kim said almost too eagerly.


Again I didn't reply and she just tutted at me, whatever I'm not in the mood for greetings.


"Okay so everybody turn your chairs around and face the TV at the back. I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to let you eat in here, or drink anything other than water. I know without popcorn and soda that sounds like a pretty bogus movie but rules are rules" she said after turning the lights off, she was looking particularly at me when she had said that. Huh, I'm not the only one who disobeys in here lady.


The class did as she said and turned their chairs. I groaned and swivelled mine around with lots of effort as I didn't want to get up, the result was a loud screeching coming from my chair. I couldn't help but giggle.

All of a sudden, my chair was turned around so fast that I almost fell off. Who the did that? Oh of course, it was teach over here, I made sure to give her a glare as she sat down next to me.


"Just watch the movie" she whispered as it started

"I thought I'm meant to be watching you?" I smirked, she seemed much more interesting...wait huh? What am I even thinking?

"If you watched me during the movie then you'd be a creeper" she winked making something stir inside me. Um...

"Huh, well you're not convincing me about the tutor thing."

"No? What a shame" she teased, I just huffed. "Just hold out for your hot guy then" 

"Maybe I will" I was getting a little....I don't even know. What's up with me? I turned my attention to the TV and watched the movie for like the thirtieth time. God.....kill me now.


After about forty minutes into the movie, I lost the will to live so I leaned my head back to rest on the back of my chair, closing my eyes. Wait, we have lessons after this and surely we can't watch the whole movie with the little time we have left in this class.

I turned my head and saw Miss Kim focusing on the TV, her face sorta transfixed me.... Her jaw was slacked and was open, and to make things more cute...wait - funny, not cute, funny. To make things more cute...aish. She had her tongue sticking out a little, unconsciously.


She must have realised that I was staring because she turned her head and pulled her tongue back in before resting her gaze onto me.


"What?"

"Don't we have classes after this?" I shifted slightly, nerves?

"You did, but I insisted that this was important so your next teacher allowed me to take her period too"

"This is important huh?" I had to smirk at that, what a joke.

"To them it is" she motioned to the students in front of us

"I doubt that very much" I retorted, turning my head back to the screen, I could sense her eyes still on me and I loved it. 

"Why do you say that?" It seemed she was curious, I turned back to her.

"Well, you said yourself that they don't know much English and you're making them watch a movie with English language that doesn't exist anymore..." She frowned. "Romeo Romeo, where for art thou Romeo? How are they supposed to understand anything?" 


She opened to speak and then closed it. Got ya, not such a good teacher now are you? Even one of your students could do better. I snorted and watched the movie again. She stayed quiet after that, okay did I hurt her feelings? I didn't mean to.... I glanced and saw her face had changed, it looked stern. 


"Hey, I uh...I didn't mean that" I didn't want to get on her bad side weirdly, I have no clue why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter