Don't Wait For Me

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I...I.." Taeyeon stuttered unable to explain what had happened to her boss.

"I heard everything, the things inside the classroom too. I'm very disappointed in you Taeyeon." Miss Lee sighed again. "Tiffany, I've called your father, he's on his way to pick you up now. Taeyeon, come with me, we have to talk" she said sternly and turned around to walk back to the school, Tae following her.


I was left standing in the middle of the car park, unable to move. It started to rain but still I was stuck there, my feet glued to the concrete.  My heart shattered when I saw Taeyeon look over her shoulder at me, slowing down her pace before Miss Lee placed her hand on her back and pushed her forward harshly, breaking our eye contact.


"Tae... " I whispered as I watched the love of my life disappear.


The rain poured down heavier now, I was drenched and freezing but did I care? No. I waited, staring at that door waiting for her to come out and take my hand so we could pack our bags and run away together....but she didn't.

I felt a strong hand on my shoulder before it turned me around with force and led me to the familiar van I was used to riding while growing up. He pushed me inside and threw me a towel, he wasn't happy. I didn't take my eyes off that school entrance as he drove away until it was out of sight.


"Tiffany, what the were you thinking?" He asked in a loud tone, something that would strike fear within me when I was little and maybe even now if I wasn't an empty shell. "A ing teacher? A woman?" 


I said nothing, I just bowed my head thinking about what was happening to Tae now. She was probably getting scolded, fired...arrested.


"We have to turn back" I let out a choked plea.

"We aren't turning back Tiffany." my father replied keeping his hands firmly on the wheel.

"Please I have to see her. She's hurting please!" I cried, pulling on the door handle willing to jump out and run back to the school regardless of the injuries I would receive. He stopped the car immediately and grabbed my arm before pulling the door shut and locking it, leaving me to bash my fists against the glass hoping to break it.

"Tiffany Hwang Miyoung! Stop that right now!" I knew I was in trouble with the way he called my full name.

"Please" I slumped in my chair, exhausted from all my efforts today. "Please I can't lose her" I mumbled, fighting the urge to pass out.

"Tiff, I'm sorry...." He said before everything went black 

 

........

 

I woke up with an emptiness I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I had lost everything....

I sat up almost zombie-like only to see Jessica sitting in my chair looking right at me, she was bent over with her hands covering as she stared into my soul. My vision became blurry and she stood up immediately before bringing me into a tight hug.

She said nothing, but I cried to her and tightened my fingers around her shirt until the nails on my fingers dug into my hands, making them bleed though I felt nothing.
I felt her shake under my own trembling and it didn't take a genius to know she was crying. I hugged her tighter until I choked on my cries, only then she pulled away and looked at my broken demeanour.


"Tiff, I'm so sorry" she whimpered, shaking her head.


I didn't say anything...I mean what could I say? It's alright? Like hell it was. I'm okay? Nope. My lip quivered as I looked into her eyes and all I could think about was how I wanted to be doing the same to Taeyeon.


"I um, don't know whether I should tell you this..." She whispered, lowering her head.

"Please" I cried, I don't know what I was pleading for. Relief from the pain perhaps?

"I..." she sighed "When I heard...I drove to the school and I saw her." Jess's voice broke as I grabbed her shoulders, desperate for more information. "She was hitting and kicking her car and then she broke down in the middle of the car park. Before I could get to her, she had left."


I felt like I got hit by a bus. I had ing done that to her, me. I had gone after her, I had made the first move. I have ing ruined her life.

My anger boiled up inside of me and I needed to release i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter