The Time Had Come

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was time to return to school again, urgh. The only reason I went was for Tae but I wish I hadn't gone, you will see why soon. By the end of the day, I was exhausted but still looking forward to seeing my girlfriend in her lesson. I watched as she walked into the room, her hair flowing as she took each step looking like the goddess she had proved to me she was.

 She looked amazing in a black pencil skirt and a tanned blouse, her buttons were done up too high for my liking but it was okay. I caught her eye and she smiled a little before looking away, I did the same. She always managed to make me blush without even trying hard and I loved her ability to do that. It made me feel like every time she looked at me it was as if it was the first time.

I sped through my work but couldn't resist a few glances up and each time I caught her eye. I let out a quiet chuckle and then my phone buzzed. I looked up again and she raised her eyebrows so I took my phone out and read the text only to frown, it wasn't from Taeyeon.


-You know you gave me your diary to keep safe? It's gone...-


It was from Jess. I had given her my diary full of memories with Taeyeon just a few days after Christmas as I was scared my father might find it accidentally. 


-Please tell me you're joking- I text back, my heart in my mouth

-I'm not Tiff, I was cleaning out my drawers today and it's gone. I'm going to turn this room upside down until I find it. Don't worry, it must be here somewhere.-


She was right, it must've fallen down the back of the drawer or underneath it or something. I shook my head from the the thoughts and pushed it to the back of my mind, it was in her room. She kept her door locked and her parents weren't nosey people so it didn't make sense for it to go far.

As the class dispersed at the end of the lesson, Tae smirked and pulled out the chair beside her desk telling me to sit down. As soon as I did, she placed her hand on my thigh and tickled teasingly while I tried to do my work, she found it amusing to torture me like that. In the end I couldn't take anymore and kissed her, wanting to make love to her right there and then but that wasn't going to happen. Then.....something awful happened.


We heard clapping and immediately let go of each other to look at the door where a smug looking Nichkhun appeared before walking inside.


"Well done baby" he smiled while looking at me

"Nichkhun? What're you talking about?" I asked confused, he hadn't seen us, I was sure of it. "And what're you even doing here? It's after school hours."

"I could say the same to you, but we both know why you are here right babe?" He grinned, his lips as he looked me up and down.


I looked to Taeyeon to see she looked a little panicked but she too was confused.


"Stop calling me that, I'm not your babe" I told him straight only for him to laugh in my face.

"Come on baby, you can stop pretending now" he smiled and tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away just in time.

"I don't know what you're on about Nichkhun" I frowned. He had this sick look in his eyes and I was scared. The last time I saw that look was when he had me up against the wall in this very classroom.

 "I'm just here to congratulate you Tiff....I'm impressed. I didn't think you could do it but you pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter