I'm Never Losing You

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


You may be thinking, why would you tell her to go put a bra on? Well ever since I felt those abs, I've caught myself thinking about her working out in prison too often and it'll be more comfortable for her to wear a bra for what I want her to do next.

I returned to my seat which was conveniently facing the stairs and rested my head on my hands while I waited. I lowered my head a little to look back at my food, giving it a snarl and that's when I heard a creak. I looked back up and my breath caught in my throat.

Taeyeon was coming down the stairs only in a bra and shorts. . Her muscles were just...wow. I can't even explain them, her body was so ing perfect it was unbelievable. Her body was always good but never so toned and her abs never so prominent. She laughed at my facial expression and stood next to her chair while my eyes were scanning her entire body.


"Now I want you to..."

"Nuh uh, eat first" she smirked and took her seat, hiding her stomach but showing off those toned arms of hers. my life.


I gobbled down the next mouthful and immediately picked up where I left off.


"Work out" I choked out. 


She raised her eyebrow but got up with a chuckle and started to do sit ups, I lost count with how many she did but after she finished, she started to do press ups. She had on a very light sheen of sweat now, not enough for my liking though so I turned up the heating and then I slid underneath her body so she was doing her press ups above me. 

She had to stop because she laughed but once she got a hold of herself she continued. I gave her an eyesmile as she looked at me but then my eyes drifted off to focus on her chest that was jiggling with her movements.


"Byuntae" she smiled and she leaned down and kissed me before going back up, I loved that. Her breath was getting heavier telling me she was tired and a few drops of sweat were running down her neck, disappearing into her bra. I bit my lip as the press ups got slower and how her arms got shaky, it was only a matter of time before she...ah there it is. 


She rested her body on me, well, more like collapsed on top of me while panting heavily and with her head on my chest. I ran my hand through her hair and leaned up to kiss her head. "You're so hot" I said

"In both ways?" She chuckled and shuffled a bit but still lay her whole weight on me.

"In both ways" I agreed.


She giggled and got up off me, I held back a whine as I didn't want her to leave yet but I followed her reluctantly back to the table. We both sat down and I wondered what I'd have her do next.


I took a mouthful of my food while I thought, my eyes still trailing around her body not caring that she was watching me do it. I swallowed with a wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter