Movie

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's okay....Taeyeon is just sleeping over, It's cool. She'll just be wearing little clothing...she'll be in my bed...possibly spooning me...everything's fine.

who am I kidding, I'm freaking out.


Jess told me she'd be around at 7pm so here I am at 5pm rushing around my house getting it looking good, then rushing to my room to make sure nothing embarrassing is left out in the open e.g. and then finally putting my clean bed sheets back on the bed after washing them earlier. It was fair to say, I was tired. By the time I had finished....it was 6:30pm.

.

In the last thirty minutes I managed to make my sweaty form presentable by jumping in the shower and finishing in a record breaking five minutes and then quickly dried my hair, reapplied my makeup and doused myself in perfume. Then....the doorbell rang. 


I ran down the stairs narrowly avoiding catapulting down them head first and ran to the door. Due to my feet still being a bit wet from the shower, I slid on the floor and head butted the very same door Taeyeon was outside of. I groaned and held my head, surely there was gonna be a massive bump there now...so much for looking attractive.


I could hear Taeyeon sniggering outside so unlocked the door and walked back into the living room, still rubbing my head.


"What did you do?" Tae chuckled as she passed the threshold, shut the door and turned the key.


I turned to her and made a sad face which only made her chuckle more. She dumped her overnight bag to the side of the stairs and then came up to me, the smile still on her face. She then caressed my face and rested her gaze on the probably now reddened skin on my forehead.


"Silly girl, what am I gonna do with you huh?" She said before kissing the bump. I winced but the fluttering feeling inside me took over the pain in an instant. "Come on..." She smiled, dragging me to the sofa. "Let's get you sat down before you get dizzy"


Once I was sat down, she stayed standing in front of me. "Do you want ice?"

"No I'm okay, thanks Tae" I replied, patting the seat next to me. She smiled and did as I asked. Once we sat, there was a slight awkward silence...now I know what Jess meant by not knowing each other enough....people who are dating shouldn't be this uncomfortable. Thankfully she broke the silence soon though.

"So, Jess huh? She's nice" Taeyeon smiled and rested her hand on my knee, inching just that little bit closer to me but not close enough.

"She is" I replied and bravely shuffled closer to her and then put my arm around her shoulders. When she rested her head on my shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter