Discovered

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I walked into school the next day with a huge smile on my face. Out of pure habit I had tried to take off my necklace to go in the shower earlier but couldn't, only she could take it off and that made me strangely happy. Luckily it doesn't rust so it's all good. My mood was great the whole day actually, Nichkhun didn't bother me, I could tell he felt awful about what he did so I vowed to talk to him about it at some point, just not now.

I didn't see Taeyeon all day so when the time came, I walked to her class and sat down...I was told to swap seats with another student so I wasn't sitting next to Nic but I refused and reassured Miss Lee it was fine, I didn't want him to feel even worse. I waited for my Taeyeon....yes, my Taeyeon to come in and soon she did. She did the thing where she looked at each student before lingering her gaze on me for a little longer and I burst into a smile when I saw her bracelet. She saw me looking and looked at my necklace and also smiled.


"Good morning guys!"

"Morning" we said back

"Today...I have a test for you to work through, due to all the reading you've been doing you should find it easy. Tiffany you do this too."


I nodded my head and she gave them out to each of us before plonking her cute, little down on her seat and starting the timer. We had an hour to complete it so unfortunately I wouldn't get to speak to her during this lesson which but y'know....


An hour passed by quite quickly, of course I finished first and used the spare twenty minutes to subtly on her. She looked hot, her blonde hair tied up with little strings of hair hanging down either side of her face, her black skinny jeans showing off her and a cute pink blouse...not buttoned down enough though but I guess she wouldn't want me staring too badly.

After everyone had finished, she took in our papers and said goodbye to everyone as they went through the door. I was the last to leave, obviously and a quick peek around the corner of the door made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter