Argument

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Unfortunately we were interrupted by an incoming text once again. Due to habit I went to reach for it but found  Taeyeon was still holding me, I struggled a little so she leaned down and silenced me with a kiss. When I went to deepen the kiss, she pulled away. I frowned and connected our lips again but when I opened my mouth to slip in my tongue...she was gone again.


"Yah!" I shouted, not standing for it.

"Hm?" She replied, leaning down once more to kiss me and for s sake she disappeared again.

"If you won't let me kiss you then you're not allowed to touch me."

"Oh yeah? Stop me" god her husky voice was , my were soaked from what she was doing. To prove a point, I tried to get up but she held me firm. I struggled for what had to be ten minutes but still....her grip didn't loosen one bit, she was hardcore. "Are you done?" She asked as I collapsed back onto the bed, panting and tired from my useless attempts to get free, I nodded to confirm.
"Good girl"


She then let me go, not even bothering to give me a proper kiss which in turn earned her a scowl which she just chuckled at. No kisses for you! I stretched my arms out and then grabbed my phone to check my latest text, again it was from Jessica.


- I'm having a Halloween house party! You're coming-


I rolled my eyes and showed Taeyeon who gave a small smile, she looked kinda sad.


"What's up?" I asked, taking her hand in mine and playing with her fingers.

"It's nothing" she replied with that same sad smile.

"Tell me" I frowned, I didn't like her keeping things from me and I think from my expression she understood. 

With a heavy sigh, she gripped my hand tight. "It's just.....alcohol, and Nichkhun and flirty dancing and..."

"You think I'd cheat?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's not that Tiff, it's....Urgh I've been led on in a relationship and he went behind my back..."

"So you think I'm leading you on? And you actually think I could be the same as that scumbag?" My pitch increased considerably, I couldn't believe what she was insinuating.

"Tiffany please"

"No! What happened to 'I'm yours and you're mine?" I grabbed her bracelet and my necklace, showing them to her.

"I just think that parties like this are filled with temptation and you're still a teenager..." She sighed.

"So just because I'm younger, it means I have no brain and no conscience? Wow Taeyeon." I got up and start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter