Introduction

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I strutted into English and wasn't suprised to see all eyes on me....as always. I let a small smile tug at my lips before dropping it and letting a sultry look take over my face. I loved how I made people dazed with my beauty.

I sat down and sloppily took my books out of my bag, letting them fall with a thunk on my desk. Don't get me wrong, I like English, love it actually. I'm good at it being from America and all but classes last term in general were boring.

 We had just got back from our summer vacation and we were all zombies this morning it seemed. But yeah, I like English, I love being top of the class and no I'm not a nerd. I also liked how people continuously asked me to tutor them though I wasn't sure if they really wanted my help or just wanted me to be in their house, it was amusing but I always rejected.


"Hey babe" Nichkhun said as he sat next to me before pulling my head in for a kiss. I resisted, nobody pushes me around. "What?" he asked, confused.

"Don't do that" I ordered, smirking as he obeyed and slumped back in his seat with a huff of displeasure.


To pass time I started to doodle on my notepad, bored less already. Where the hell was Mr. Park? Stupid making me wait, he was never usually late.

I then rested my head on the desk, tired from waking up at stupid o' clock and for what? To get stood up by that fat lump. I closed my eyes trying to doze off but a collection of gasps filled my ears. I frowned and lifted my head up to look to the front.


A petite, pretty...okay scratch that, stunning woman comes in, her short skirt accentuating her legs and her golden blonde hair flowing as she walked. I looked around me and almost everyone had stopped and stared at her. I stifled a chuckle when I heard numerous gulping noises around the room. For God's sake...

She came to a stop in front of Mr Park's desk and sat down on the edge of it, letting her legs dangle above the floor.


"Good morning class. My name is Miss Kim, and I will be teaching English from now on" she smiled, looking each and every student in the eyes before she got to me. She stopped and held my gaze.


Why? Well I had on a particularly vulgar smirk in contrast to the people who were drooling over her. She tilted her head in confusion but my smirk just grew. She was gonna get eaten up and spat out by the boys in this room, I hope she's prepared. I saw a slight frown directed at me before she continued to look at the other students.


"Okay, so since I'm a newbie here, I'm going to hand you out some paper and you can write yourself a name tag which you can then prop up at the front of your desks. To help me out you know?" she smiled.


Ha, how childish.  She came around the room and smiled at each student, including me, I smirked once again but she didn't seem to notice. Maybe I'm a ...I don't know, but I was looking forward to seeing this small and seemingly sweet woman struggle with the boisterous people in our class.

I folded the paper in half and wrote my name on one of the sides before like she said, propping it up. I then felt my phone vibrate and saw it was from the group chat - each class had a different group chat, I had thought to remove myself from it but right now I was glad I didn't.


' she's hot'

'I would'

'Man have you seen that ?'


I smiled, she had no idea of what she's getting into.


"Okay guys, so would anyone like to tell me what you have been learning about with Mr Park?" She asked with a smile.


Here we go....


"Anatomy" one particularly confident guy said behind me. I didn't really know him, I didn't know anyone's name in this room except for Nichkhun's.

"Oh really? Anatomy in an English class..." I could see she was trying to hold back from rolling her eyes or something, it seems like she got this sort of thing a lot.

"Yep. We've been learning about how guys get hard when t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter