60: Will you?

Unreachable You

Your pov:

Time checked, 5.45pm. Still not receiving any texts or calls from Sehun. *What is he doing?* I started being paranoid that maybe he’s trying to cheat on me after getting me pregnant. I relaxed myself and told myself that he wouldn’t do that. I went to watch TV shows and my phone lights up its notification light, indicating that I’ve a message.

*1 new message*

I unlocked my phone to check for the message. Yeah, and it’s around 6.30pm.

From: My hunnie <3

Come over to the company at 7pm.

Well, so…after ignoring me for almost the whole day, he decided to meet up at the company, great. I check the time and see that I still have half an hour left. I quickly shower and put on light make up. And of course, I wore a bigger sized shirt to cover my belly since I’ve to get out of the dorm.

By then, it’s already 6.50pm. I hurried to wear a pair of flats and rushed towards the company. You can see how much I’ve love him from all this acts. I don’t want to be late for our date. When I’ve reached the entrance of the company, it is just nice 7pm. But wait a minute… it is dark in the company. All the lights are off. *The company closes this early? Why did Sehun ask me to come here then?*

I was about to call Sehun when I tried to push open the door. *It’s not locked.* I entered the company and tried my best to look at the dark. As I thought he will be in his practice room, I walked up to where the practice rooms are located at. The lights in the company are still off.

Then, I saw roses and candles along the corridor of those practice rooms. {Something like this... The one on the stairs but for this ff, it's on the floor.}

*This is so romantic.* I thought. After that, I saw some practice rooms with labeled numbers. Being curious, I went into the practice room that indicates, ‘1’.

I switched on the lights on the practice room and saw that there are photos being stick on the walls. I walked closer to look at those photos. Those photos are me during my trainee days. The day that I met EXO when my instructor brought them in. Some photos were taken when I was dancing to their songs. *Did Sehun took these photos?*

After viewing all the photos in the practice room, I went on to the next room, which indicates ‘2’. This time the photos showed were when I’ve being selected to take over Kris for their solo concert. Photos of me dancing during their rehearsals and in the practice rooms. There are also several photos of me sleeping because there was once a rehearsal date that we slept over at the venue. *Aye, that Sehun.* I shook my head.

The next room has pictures of us after getting together. He also had screenshot down the day when he went overseas and we Skyped. There were much more photos than the previous 2 rooms. Of course, after getting together, I’ve been taking selcas for him or whenever we went for a date, we will take photos together. It took a longer time for me to view all those photos. Memories of us flow back in my mind. How happy these times were.

4th room, I entered. It was the most recent few photos, which is after I’ve found out that I’m pregnant. The first picture I saw was Sehun taking a selca and wrote, “I’m going to become a Dad.” Like a retard, I laughed. I also started rubbing my tummy as though telling the baby in me that his/her father has done all this to me and I’m really glad.

I took a deep breath before entering the last practice room. There, I saw Sehun standing in the middle of the room. He turned and faces me, smiling. “Oppa!” I ran to him and hugged him with tears. I was so touched by all those photos that he had put up. After a while, he pulled away the hug and kneels down. I was shocked at his action.

To my dearest Jaeyi. I am glad to know you but I am sorry to ask you to be my girlfriend. I know you had suffered a lot when we are in the relationship. The company first objected our relationship and next, all those hatreds from the fans. However, I am glad that I fell for you. I remembered the time when I’ve found that I am slowly falling for you. I wanted to get you so much. I also wanted to protect you and that’s why my heart breaks when all those other female dancers bullied you during the rehearsal when you were our so called back dancer. Falling for you makes me the happiest man on Earth. I truly understand what is sharing and loving. I’ve also become more matured since then. Then getting you pregnant. That time when we first had that with each other, I enjoyed those moments. When I knew I am going to become a father, I am really happy. After going through this entire thick and thin, I’ve decided something… a decision that will change both of our status.” Sehun said.

Whatever he said felt touching but along with some sadness. I don’t know why am I feeling the sadness in what he had said. I waited till he continues to say his decision.

“Will…you…marry…me?” he said it slowly after pulling out a box with a ring in it. My eyes widened. Did I hear it correctly? “What did you just said?” I asked out of my shock-ness.

“I’ve said. Will you, Jung Jaeyi, marry me?” he said it smoothly. Delight in my eyes, the moment of bliss that I felt. I nodded my head and continue with saying ‘yes’. Sehun immediately stood up and help me to put on the ring. Suddenly, I heard cheering from the door. I turned and saw that almost everyone was standing there. Super Junior, SNSD and the rest of the EXO members.

“Congratulation to the both of you.” The CEO came in and gives us his blessing. We truly thanked him for giving the chance to us. The rest had prepared a cake for us to celebrate. That whole night was a joyous one. I can’t imagine that I’m turning as “Mrs Oh” soon. 


Assa! Sehun finally propose to Jaeyi! BUT WAIT. This story haven't end. Just maybe 2-3 chapter more? Anyw, I've forgotten to say something yesterday. On Saturday, Singapore has this event called, Kpop All In (K.A.I), which some of the fanclubs to be there selling their merchandise and people dancing to Kpop idols songs. Well, I met 3 Korean guys there. Just normal Korean guys. One of them started a conversation with me because he don't know the song that was playing at that moment. Tbh, he looks...really...handsome. I'm like falling for him at that moment. >< Hahaha. I got high for that day. I'm crazy right? 

Hope you enjoy this chapter and comment!! Vote if you haven't ! ^^