23: The Dare

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

After this week, we are told to be going on World Tour. I don’t know why but I don’t wish to go. I can’t bear not to see Jaeyi for maybe 1-2 weeks. I sighed and went into the practice room with dragging feet.

“Yay! Sehun! We are going to have our first solo World Tour concert.” Baekhyun came up to me and jumped around. “Yeah… I know.” I said in a rather monotone. “Aren’t you happy?” Baekhyun asked. Without saying anything, I forced a smile for him.

We continued practicing to make ourselves perfect for the next concert. Halfway through, Jaeyi came in.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted cutely while entering. The sight of her makes me feel delighted. She was holding onto a tray when she entered. “What are you holding onto?” Suho asked. “Ah, cookies. I made cookies back in the dorm. So, I’m here to give you all the cookies.” She handed Suho the tray and opened the cloth that is covering up.

“Its chocolate cookies!” Chanyeol’s eyes widened and ran up to Suho. “Yah! Shoo! It’s my favourite!” I pushed him away and took a piece of cookie. “Omo! Taste really good!” I’m surprised at her baking skills and complimented her with a thumb up.

After that, we sat in a circle and started chatting with her. “So, Jaeyi, have you decided?” Suho asked. She shook her head. “Nope. I have about a month time to decide. I guess I have a plenty of time.” She answered with a smile. “Hope you will choose it wisely. It will affect your future.” Suho continued.

Again, we played ‘truth or dare’. I keep praying that it won’t end up at me. For the past few rounds, Suho, Chen and Baekhyun did their dare. However, at this round, the bottle is pointing at me.

“Sehunnie! Truth or dare?” Chen asked. “Dare.” I answered softly. I looked up and saw Baekhyun smirking. *No, what is he going to dare me?* I asked myself while looking at him. “Sehun, I dare you to … kiss Jaeyi’s cheeks!” Baekhyun finally let it out. “What?! Are you crazy?!” my eyes widened. At the same time, I could see that Jaeyi’s eyes widened too.

“Yah, Baekhyun, enough. This is too overboard.” Jaeyi speak up. I agree to it. “It’s just a dare. So, do it.” Baekhyun insisted. “Seriously?” I asked annoyed. “Do it, do it!” suddenly, everyone started cheering.

“Are you okay with it?” I gave up and asked Jaeyi. She did not say anything but closes her eyes. I take that as she agreed and close in the gaps between us. Without knowingly, my lips interacted with her cheeks. I placed it there for about 3 seconds. Within this 3 seconds, I felt that I’ve got sugar rush. When I pulled out of the interaction, I could feel that my cheeks are burning hot. Same goes to Jaeyi too. And I don’t know why, I touched her cheeks with the back of my hand. I could feel that it was hot.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” Everyone cheered which makes me blushed even more. “How does it feel?” Kai asked. I stared at him and fell wordless. *How does it feel? How to explain? It seems like an unexplainable feeling.* “You will know when you kiss your girlfriend next time.” I replied him. “So, are you implying that Jaeyi is your girlfriend?” Xiumin shot back. *Oh my goodness. I expect nothing from this hyung.*

“Aye ayeeeee” everyone started again. “Stop it! Oh my goodness.” I feel like smacking them. I could see that Jaeyi is kind of shy at this topic. I want to protect her when I looked at her.

Your pov:

The moment when I felt his lips on my cheek, I felt that his lips were soft and it’s so kissable. I feel like I’m flying. I never expected that a kiss on the cheek could make me have an adrenaline rush. *Eotteohke! I just want to drill a hole now.* when he ended the interaction, it makes me feel to have it more.

EXO members are making fun of him and I couldn’t help but blush even more because I am the victim of their tease.

“Jaeyi, how do you feel?” Chen started asking me. *Aish, why do you have to ask!* I mentally scolded him. “Erm… I don’t know…how to explain.” I said the truth while stuttering. Once again, they started laughing. I guess they are a bunch of crazy kids.

“Alright, let’s go back now.” Suho announced and they got themselves packed up. I was invited by them to go to their dorm again. Therefore, again, I disguise myself to sneak into their dorm. “It’s nice to have you around.” D.O said. It makes me blush too. {Can you imagine if 1 of the member say that to you?! I would go crazy.}

“Okay, I will cook dinner for today. But we are running out of groceries.” D.O said when he checked the refrigerator. “I’ll go buy.” Chanyeol said but he also wanted Sehun to go along. “No, I’m not going.” Sehun insisted to stay in the dorm. “I shall ask Jaeyi to come along then.” Chanyeol continued. However, Sehun immediately stood up. “I shall go too.” Everyone burst out laughing again. “What… Okay. Both of you will do the groceries together then.” Chanyeol stuffed the money to me and went into his room.

“Both of us?” I pointed to him and onto me. Everyone nodded their head. “Let’s go…” I said awkwardly and went to the door there to put on my shoes. “Come back soon!” D.O shouted and we left the dorm.


Hello! Sorry for not updating yesterday. Hahaha. Went out to the beach with my friends and their friends. Well... To me, they look okay. HAHA. Oopsie. Okay, 1 thing to say.

The poll will end at 00:00 (KST) 5 November (This Wednesday). Currently, most of the readers chose that Jaeyi should debut. Let's see how the polls go. I may even create 2 different ending! That is if this story is really good. HAHA.

Would you all like to guess which country I'm from? >< 

Anyway, remember to comment if you want me to improve on some things, subscribe for updates and upvote if you like this story a lot. 

Here's the poll if you all missed the previous 2.