44: Whatchu say?

Unreachable You

“What do you think the both of you are doing?!” EXO’s manager asked. 

Your pov:

We were still shocked at who we saw. Apparently, the manager got the keys of their dorm and decided to politely knock onto the door before opening the door with the keys he gotten.

“If the security did not tell me, are you going to stay here all the way? And may I ask, what’s the relationship between both of you?” the manager bombarded questions to us. Before we could speak, he turned and asked the same question to the EXO members. “What is the relationship between the both of them? One of you better speak up.” He said angrily.

“You all don’t wish to say right? Can I assume that the both of you are together?” he continued.

“What if I say that we are together?” Sehun stood up and asked. “Hmm, both of you better get out now. I’m going to bring you to the head.” The manager said and went out.

“Why did you say that?” I whispered to Sehun while we are on the way out to follow their manager. “They are going to find out sooner or later.” Sehun said. Well, it’s kinda true. Better than fans finding out first.

The very next moment we are in CEO’s office. Shag this. I don’t really see him but I’m now facing him because of our relationship.

“So, please explain.” The CEO said. I don’t know where to start but luckily, Sehun started explaining everything and said that it was him that he confessed. “But, I really love him too.” I cut in when Sehun talked about the confession he did.

“I have no idea how to settle this. Since the fans does not know about this relationship… Why not the both of you just break?” the CEO came up with this idea. *What?! We just started and he wants us to end?* my eyes widened. I can’t think what will happen if the both of us were to break up.

“CEO-nim. This is not the only way. We can continue our relationship.” Sehun argued back.

“That is the best way. Both of you just started your career. Why do you want to ruin the opportunity?” Mr CEO continued. “We are not going to break up, that’s what I’m confirmed about.” Sehun continued.

“I will give both of you 1 week to think about it. This is a serious matter. Think about the fans out there.” He said.

Both of us went out of his room silently. None of us spoke. I sighed and almost wanted to cry. Its midnight around 3+am.

“Don’t worry, we can go through this together. I’m sure that we don’t have to break up, right?” he tried to comfort me. But I’ve no idea why, I broke down. We were already out of the office and are along the corridor of those practice rooms. He immediately hugged me tightly.

“Hushhh. Don’t cry.” He kept on patting my back while I’m crying into his chest.

“Baby don’t cry tonight~” he started singing their song which almost made me laugh because he sang the chorus. “Yah…” I smack lightly on his chest.

“Just, don’t worry. I’m sure of my stand. We just have to go back into his office 1 week later still telling him that we will not be breaking up.” He escorted me back to my dorm lobby while saying all this.

“I believe you. We will still be together no matter what.” I said and we gave each other one last hug before I went back into my dorm.

Sehun’s pov:

When I’m on the way back to the dorm, I kept thinking about CEO’s words. I really think that he’s talking bull. Why would I want to break up with Jaeyi when I’ve finally got her? I reached the dorm and took out the key to tap open the door. I guess the rest of the members heard my footsteps and rushed to look at me.

“Are you alright?” Suho asked. I nodded without saying anything. “What did he say?” Baekhyun hyung continued. I looked up at him.

“Hyung, did he ask the both of you to break up?” I asked being puzzled. “No… we got found out by fans. He didn’t ask us to break up.” Baekhyun explained. I guess that’s the difference between getting found out by fans and by the staff.

“He ask the both of you to break up?” Luhan asked. I continue nodded my head. “What?!” Chen’s eyes widened with surprise. “So, how?” Suho continued.

“I’m sure that I won’t break up with her.” I said my stand and the rest of the members supported me which I felt really great. I did not expect that even Suho hyung will support me. At first he did not support me to confess with Jaeyi but now, he’s supporting us.

“Gomawoyo, hyung. I really thanked all of you for supporting my decision.” I felt relieved.

“Hmm, go and sleep. It’s already 4+am. Don’t think too much.” Suho patted my shoulder and dismiss all of us to bed.


eotteohke!! CEO-nim wants them to break up. *gaspppp* hehehe. Gaining subscribers! Yayeee. Hahaha. comment below for interactive session with me. hahahah. Loveyaaaa! Upvote too. huhu.