63: The Happy Ending

Unreachable You

Narrator

Hi, this is SM Entertainment. I am here to talk about the rumours that have been going around pertaining Jung Jaeyi and Oh Sehun. I believed that some fans had seen them walking into bridal shops and looking for wedding dresses the last week. From there, everyone started guessing whether they are getting married. To clear all of your doubts, I am here to give the official statement. It is true that Jaeyi and Sehun are getting married. Both of them have developed a deeper feeling for each other and that they decided to get married. Their wedding will be held in about 1 ½ months time and I hope all of you will be able to give them your blessings. I know that Jaeyi and Sehun really love to receive blessings for you fans. Hope you will really support them as a married couple. Thank You. Signing off, CEO of SM Entertainment.

The CEO has given the official statement to the news. It has been going viral on SNS. A lot of the fans break down because of the news. Some of them even go into a deeper hatred for Jaeyi. However, there are still positive comments for the couple. Some fans gave them their blessings and hope that they can be loving forever. Some of them were wondering why they are rushing for marriage. They guessed that probably Jaeyi is pregnant. It’s the truth but SM did not give any statement about that because it is meant to be a secret.

Jaeyi and Sehun also went for a press conference to apologize to their fans. A 90 degree bow in front of all those medias. They’ve got no other ways to apologize or make up to the fans. Of course they still felt bad towards the fans even after the press conference. Life still goes on. Jaeyi started composing songs during her pregnancy since she can’t get out singing or performing. Sehun has his schedule with the rest of the EXO preparing for their new album.

Your pov:

Well, at first I thought that 1 ½ month time will pass really slowly. However, it was fast. Tomorrow will be our wedding day. Making vows and inviting our relatives over for wedding lunch. It’s 9.45pm now and I am tired from composing all the songs. Currently, I’m pregnant for 5 ½ month. I couldn’t imagine that the bump is supposed to be this big. It grew a lot since the wedding photoshoot. I went to wash up before getting on bed since I have to wake up as early as 7am to prepare. The make-up artist will be here by 9am and all. Sigh, it must be tiring.

Actually, in weddings, there are exchanging of gifts between the bride and the groom’s family. But well, in my case, there isn’t. I was being separated from my parents somehow. I couldn’t remember how. Then, I was being accepted by the orphanage. When I grew older, I find that I love being an artiste and got permission from my orphanage before coming for audition and got accepted.

*Omma, appa, no matter where you are, I just want to tell you that I’m getting married tomorrow. Sehun is a great guy. I believe he will treat me well.* I looked out of the window and up the sky saying all these words in my heart before getting into bed.

---

 Just like a normal wedding, we have to register for our marriage in the afternoon. Witnesses will be there to witness our marriage. I woke up at 7am to get myself prepared. Slowly, I have myself to wash up first. I came out from the bathroom after 30minutes. It feels totally different today. My heart beats really fast. I am nervous for later. Touching my tummy, I said, “Aegi ah, omma and appa will be getting married today.”

I tied my hair into a bun. I flung opened the wardrobe and started packing my clothes. I have lots of clothes that I will need to pack for. The company has provided a dorm for us to live in. I am really grateful that he has done that. Even though he objected our relationship from the start, he still does all this for us.

“Jaeyi! You do know that the make-up artiste is coming at 9am right.” My dorm-mate shouted who is my bridesmaid for the day. “Ne!” I smiled to her but at this moment, I felt like crying.

“Wae…” she asked as she could see tears in my eyes.

“Ani… I just miss staying with you.” I said truthfully. She and I have been living together since our trainee days even though she’s still a trainee. I am sure that one day she will debut. “Yah. We will still see each other in the company.” She comforted me. I do admit that we don’t really see each other at dorm because our schedules are totally different. However, I will still miss living with her.

I looked at the clock that indicates 8.15am. I quickly packed most of my stuff into a luggage before the make-up artiste comes. A doorbell is heard when the clock strikes 9am. The make-up artiste finally reached. In my own comfortable clothes, the make-up artiste starts helping me with the make-up.

When it was done, I looked into the mirror. “Omo, is this me?” I was shocked. Not that I looked totally different but I just look slightly different. “Oh, neomu yeppeo!” My dorm-mate lifted her thumbs up. By then, it is already 10.30am. The make-up artiste handed my dorm-mate a cover to protect my make-up from being smudge when changing into the wedding dress.

“You look really pretty on it even though you are pregnant.” She teases. After being fully dressed for the wedding, the make-up artiste gives one last touch up being leaving to the place.

 The company also provided me a limousine to the ‘Registration Of Marriage’. (ROM). Immediately, I saw Sehun over there at the room. He is in his black suit. “Jaeyi.” he called up to me and walked over to assist me.

“You looks really pretty today.” He whispered into my ear making me blush. We waited along with some relatives before getting up to sign our marriage certification in front of a legal person. Everyone cheered after we got the papers signed and Sehun then bend over to place a kiss on my cheek.

We got out of the room and chatted for awhile before getting back. We are supposed to meet again at night/evening for the wedding dinner, which is the main highlight. All of them went back including Sehun and I. We went back to the dorm that the company provided for the both of us.

When we entered the dorm, we ‘wow’ in awe. The living room is being themed with black and white. I really love the design. It was like a dream house for us. I ran towards the sofa and sat down. My legs are aching and I remembered that most of the time I was actually sitting down.

“Are you legs tired?” Sehun asked. I nodded my head and he bends down to massage my legs. “I heard that pregnant lady usually get leg cramps. So, from now onwards, I am going to massage your legs.” He said while massaging. What more can I say after receiving such loving husband? Halfway through massaging, we heard the doorbell. Sehun got up and went to open the door. The next moment I heard is someone shouted ‘surprise’ after entering.

“Woahhh, SM provides you such a nice dorm?” Tao asked and most of the EXO members started roaming around to look. “Not bad.” Suho nodded his head while looking around.

“So, why are you all here?” Sehun asked.

“Yah, so after you’ve got married, you wanna sever ties with us that you don’t wish to see us anymore?” Kai gasped and acted sad.

“I don’t mean that. I wanted Jaeyi to rest since we still have a dinner later.” Sehun continued. But I told him that it was okay and everyone cheered. We sat together and started chatting randomly. Time flies and when I checked the time, it’s already 4.30pm. I need to change to another dress that is more suitable for the night and the make-up artiste will be here again for my make-up.

---

Sehun’s pov:

“Omo, oppa… I am really nervous.” Both Jaeyi and I are standing behind the closed door outside of the ballroom. We are waiting for the door to be opened and we will march down the aisle along with the wedding songs. EXO members will be the emcees and I guess that they are attending the guests well. I could hear most of them talking. Some of them make speech for us. Jaeyi and I almost tear up.

“Now… it’s the time when everyone is waiting for. Let’s give a warm round of applause for the newlywed!” Baekhyun shouted and the door flung opens. I could see many pairs of eyes turning to look at us. Someone will be in there to record the all process into the video for us because we requested it. Jaeyi and I slowly march down the aisle and 2 little children are in front of us throwing flowers. How do I feel? Great. I can never imagined that I will get married in such a young age and it isn’t that bad after all.

We reached on the stage just when the music ended. We are supposed to make up our own vows. The emcees stated some things before getting us for our vows. Now, Jaeyi and I are facing each other.

I rose up my right hand in the ‘swear/vow’ position. I took a deep breath before saying my vow.

“I, Oh Sehun, will never leave you, Jung Jaeyi no matter what. In times of bad, or good, poor or wealth, sickness or healthy, I will be there to look after you and our child. Nothing will break up apart, not even death. Oh Sehun will love Jung Jaeyi forever.”

With that, one of the children that were assigned to me, handed me a box with the ring. I took the ring and placed the ring on Jaeyi’s ring finger. Next, it is Jaeyi’s turn to say her vow.

“It’s amazing how our meeting can be such a miracle that now, I am standing right in front of you doing this vow. It is even amazing that I am carrying your child. I, Jung Jaeyi, will never leave you in times of bad, or good, poor of wealth, sickness or healthy. Jung Jaeyi will also love Oh Sehun forever.”

After Jaeyi ended her vow, the other child handed her the box and she placed the ring on my ring finger. We sealed this vow with a kiss on the lips and all the guests cheered. Then, it will be the cutting of cake ceremony. Both Jaeyi and I hold on to the knife and cut down the large piece of cake.

After that, Jaeyi and I started walking up to each table of guest to take a photo.

Your pov:

“Aigoo. Our Sehun has grown so tall and finally got a wife.” One of his relatives said and started talking to him. Well, I felt kind of left out since I don’t have much topic to talk to them with. Just as I started dazing out, his relatives decide to talk to me.

“So, how many month pregnancy are you in?” his aunt, I supposed, asked.

“5 ½ month.” I answered with a smile. His relatives seem friendly and told me that I should be careful from now onwards. We finished visiting each table and went back to the table where Sehun’s parents are seated at.

Before I forgot, I quickly took a cup filled with tea and give a toss to both his parents. It’s so called a tea ceremony. To make sure that his parents actually accepts you as their daughter-in-law. They were happy when drinking it and also gave us a red packet.

The night ended with cheers where everyone stood up and hold up their drinks. “Geon bae! (Cheers)” everyone shouted and almost all of them drank their wine in one shot. When the guests finished their meal, they gave us their one last blessing before going off.

 Sehun and I left the ballroom after everyone ended. We went straight back to the dorm and have to wake up early for tomorrow’s flight.

Both of us were beat tired when we are done washing up. I lie down on the bed to relax my stiff muscles. “Tired?” Sehun asked. I nodded my head without speaking. Sehun climb on the bed and lie beside me. Suddenly, he sat up and starts massaging my legs again. “Aigoo, it feels so great.” I said.

“Go ahead and sleep, darling. We have to wake up at 6am tomorrow to catch the flight.” He said while continuing massaging. Not long after he said that, I fell asleep. I think I caught him placing a kiss on my forehead before he off the lights.

---

Sehun’s pov:

3 years later…

“Yah, Oh Jun Woon! Stop running around.” I shouted at my child that is running around the dorm. Yeah, finally, Jaeyi has given birth. She’s now preparing for breakfast at the kitchen. Just as I was chasing Jun Woon around, Junwoon then went up and hugged Jaeyi’s thigh.

“Aigoo, what you want?” Jaeyi bends down and rubs her nose against Junwoon’s.

“Is this kind of unfair? Why did I not get the same treatment?” I pouted and crossed my arms pretending to be angry. “Sometimes I wonder why are you getting jealous over at our son.” Jaeyi said.

“Because I’m the man you love the most.” With that, I slipped my arms around her waist from behind. She then turned and looked at me. I quickly take the chance and place a kiss on her lips.

“Ahhh. Appa bobo omma.” Junwoon covered his eyes and went running out of the kitchen. “Aish, you shouldn’t do that in front of Junwoon.” Jaeyi lightly smacked on me. “I don’t care.” I mehrong her and ran out of the kitchen too.

After having our breakfast, the 3 of us went to the company as I have my schedules and Jaeyi too. Junwoon hasn’t reached the age to be able to go for nursery so he has to tag along with us and the staff there will look after him.

I entered the practice room and saw that most of the members are already in. Well, Junwoon and Jaeyi are still with me. Suddenly, EXO members became a e and did all the aegyo to Junwoon.

“Yah, you all seems like a e that wants to eat up my child.” I told them but apparently, I got ignored. Junwoon started talking to them.

“Ajusshi, you know… just now I saw appa bobo omma.” Junwoon seems like he is struggling with his words. He’s still young so, at least it’s alright for now.

“You shouldn’t do that in front of Junwoon!” Suho exclaimed after hearing it. “I want to do it cos’ I like it.” With that, I quickly placed another kiss on Jaeyi’s lips.

“Eewwww.” All of them were grossed out and after a while, we burst out laughing.

At this moment, I thanked God for giving me such loving members and wife. Plus my cute little child, Junwoon.


It's the final chapter! This chapter took me a really long time to write and think. I'm almost dead by now and I feel totally ty. This chapter . I wish I could write better. Assa. Ending Date, 2 January... 

I really wanna thank you readers for reading this story. Without all your comments, I could have stop writing this story. All of your comments really make me happy. I've always been looking forward to someone commenting on my story. I'm sincerely touched by how much you readers support me. I hope in my next story, I can write better so that I will not let you guys down. I love you, readers! :* SARANGHAEEEE <3 

Voting ends on 5th Jan.