58: With him and...

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov

We knock onto the CEO’s door before he permits us to go in. When we got inside, CEO was busy with reading contracts and signing it.

“What brought the both of you here?” he asked without looking up.

“We have something to tell you.” I said, waiting for him to look up but he did not. “Say it quickly. Can’t you see I’m busy.” He continued without looking up. Since he refuses to look up, we shall just break the news like this.

“Jaeyi is pregnant.” I went straight to the topic. At this moment, the ambience became tense. CEO stops whatever he was doing. Slowly, he looked up with his stern eyes.

“Please repeat yourself.” He said. “Jaeyi is pregnant.” I answered him firmly. Now, I could see his raging eyes. “WHAT? FIRSTLY I ALLOWED THE BOTH OF YOU TO GET TOGETHER. AND WHAT’S GOING ON NOW?” He shouted across. Jaeyi being herself, looked onto the ground. Whenever she got scolding, she will just stare at the floor.

“But, I’ve promised that I will marry her.” I told him my plans but he rejected. He even said that our relationship had cause him to lose money and if the both of us got married, everything will be a disaster. I could see that Jaeyi is hurt by his words.

“CEO-nim. We are being serious here. I just want to be responsible to her.” I said calmly.

“You want to be responsible to her? Then who is going to take responsibility for my company’s loss?” he shouted. “I don’t care. This relationship from the start, I’ve already object it. And now, she’s pregnant. Just go for abortion.” How the heck can the CEO says something so ruthless. It’s a life we are talking about.

“Are you kidding? There’s a life being involves. So you mean to make up your company’s loss, we have to sacrifice a life here?” I said sarcastically. “That’s the only way.” He said with no emotion.

“Wow, I’m impressed.” Once again being sarcastic. “Please, can you for once think about someone’s health? Abortion can cause health problems too. I’m begging you. It’s hurt to see someone I love having health problems when I can do something to avoid it.” I explain. 

“What if your wife is pregnant and your company’s boss wants you to abort that child? How would you feel?” I continued. I just want him to know that the company is important but health comes first. I don’t mind myself suffering but if you want me to see Jaeyi to suffer, I can’t do it.

The CEO went silent. The room too, not a single of us speak. Suddenly, I heard Jaeyi sobbing. I turned to her and held her hand tight. “Wae?” I asked softly. She keep shaking her head but not saying anything. All I did is to pat her shoulder and calm her down.

“CEO-nim, if you really wants me to abort, I will just breach the contract and leave this company.” With that, Jaeyi ran out of the office followed by me chasing after her.

Your pov:

I know I shouldn’t let Sehun to handle all this so, I’ve to step out and say something. Being an idol is my dream but if I am to choose between my own flesh child and being an idol, of course I will choose my flesh child. I don’t mind staying at home looking after the child. All I’ve to do is to find a part-time job.

When Sehun finally chase up to me, he told me to calm down. He does support what I’ve told the CEO too. Because he doesn’t want me to suffer from any health issue in the future. “Oh ya. Jaeyi, I want to bring you somewhere.” He said. I looked at him with my head tilted. “Where?” I asked. Without saying anything, he flagged a taxi and we boarded it. We are going somewhere but still within Seoul.

About half an hour later, we reached at a building. We went to take a lift to a certain floor. *Ding.* the door of the lift opens. “Whose house are we going to?” I asked being obvious that we are going to visit someone. When he pressed the doorbell of a unit, he turned to me and said, “My house.”

At that moment, I’m shocked. I did not prepare any present. “Yah, I did not prepare any presents!” I exclaimed. Just then, the door opens.

“Omo. Sehun ahhh!” A woman came out and was shocked to see Sehun. She immediately hugged him and seems like she hadn’t notice my presence. “Oh…Ahhh, Jaeyi-ssi?” She finally realizes when she released the hug. I bowed sincerely and greeted her. I even apologized to her that I did not prepare any presents because Sehun brought me here without telling me.

“I will prepare a better present the next time when I’m here.” I told her. “Gwenchana. We are a family. What’s that for.” She laughed. “Oh! Look, we are still standing at the door. Silly me. I’ve forgotten to invite the both of you in.” She continues laughing and invited us in.

When I entered the house, the next person I’ve saw is Sehun’s father. Again, I sincerely greeted him. He seems to be surprised at Sehun’s sudden visit. “Why didn’t you tell us that you are coming with your girlfriend? So that we could prepare more things for dinner.” Sehun’s dad said.

“It’s alright. We can have dinner out right?” Sehun finally smiled with his eye-smile. We sat on the sofa and Sehun told his mother everything. How the both of us met and now…that I’m pregnant. Yeah, she’s utterly shocked. I mean both Sehun’s mother and father. But of course, since I’m pregnant now, they urge the both of us to get married.

Well, getting married is easy to be said than done. Sehun then continued to tell his parents about the CEO’s decision. “Is your CEO mad? How can he ask Jaeyi to go for abortion? Oh my.” Sehun’s mother gasped in disbelief. It’s our CEO you are talking about.

We continued chatting and I’ve bonded well with his mother. We forgotten about the time until the doorbell rang. *Who could it be?* I wondered. But seems like the family knows well who is coming. Sehun’s father went to open the door and reprimanded the person for not bringing house key. I immediately stood up and greeted the person without know who he is.

“Oh. Jaeyi, this is my older brother. And hyung, she’s Jaeyi.” Sehun introduced that person. Once I know who he is, I greeted him once more. “Sehun’s brother is a fan of yours.” His mother said making Sehun’s brother to blush.

“Jinjja? Hyung, I didn’t know about it.” Sehun’s eyes widened.

“You…hardly come back. How am I supposed to tell you?” his brother replied but with a bit of stammering.

“Hyung, are you nervous that your idol is at your house that’s why you are stammering?” Sehun started teasing his brother. “Since she’s here, do you want her autograph?” Sehun continued.

“Can I?” his brother asked directing to me. I nodded my head and his brother immediately went to his room to take his notebook. I asked for his name and wrote his name before signing my autograph. “Thank you.” He looks really delight after receiving my autograph.

“Yah, do you want my autograph too?” Sehun asked. “Since you are my dongsaeng, I can ask for it anytime. So, next time.” With that, his brother ran back to his room. “Yahhh! She will be here anytime too. We are a family.” Sehun shouted and I chuckled.

After that, we went to a nearby restaurant to have our dinner. Yeah, I had the dinner with his parents and brother. Overall, I think that I can communicate well with his family. If I were to get married with him, it should be fine. Wait, what am I thinking about? 


Sorry for updating quite late today because I went out. Yeah... Hope you like this chapter! And please do vote, alright? The voting will end when this story ends.