6: The Practice

Unreachable You

Your pov:

You wanted to tell that to EXO so much but you also wanted to give them a surprise. The instructor is now going to fetch EXO.

“Annyeong!” Sehun came saying Hi to me and the rest of the members slowly coming in.

“Sonsaengnim, why are we here?” Suho asked.

“Oppa, sonsaengnim and I have an announcement to make!” I cut in before my instructor speaks.

“Yes. From now onwards, Jaeyi will be practicing with you all because… she will be taking over Kris’s place.” He continued. “JINJJA?! YAYYYYY! WE CAN SEE HER EVERYDAY!” Baekhyun came to hug me tightly and I want to squeal for the skinship between us. “Aish. Let’s start practicing now.” I said and smack lightly on Baekhyun’s arm.

“Okay, so Jaeyi, actually for one of the song, you do not need to cover yourself. There will be other female dancers. It’s for the song, Moonlight. I will tell you more when we rehearse with the other people.” My instructor briefly tells me.

After the instructor told me what songs I will appear to dance with EXO, we started our practice. Since now I’m the back dancer for EXO, which is also my wish, I put in 101% of my energy to the practices. And sometimes even though EXO wanted to take a rest, I would continue with myself for the dance.

“Jaeyi, stop practicing. You should rest. Come on. Take a break and have some snacks.” Suho said and pulled me away while I was dancing. *It feels great to debut and have a group like this.* I thought.

Sehun’s pov:

I don’t know why but when I know the news that Jaeyi will be coming with us for our TLP concert, I was happy and worried at the same time. Even though she will be covered up during the dances, but I’m afraid of the fans. *What if they hunt her down? Wait… Why am I thinking of all this?* I shook my head and continued chatting with them.

We are back to practicing again after our break. We danced to ‘Overdose’ for 5 times just for Jaeyi. She knows some parts of the dance but still have not mastered yet. After that, we moved on to dancing ‘Growl’. Even though we danced to this song for millionth of times, but for her, we practiced again.

We practiced till 9pm before we decided to call for the day. “Let’s end here for today.” Chen said and we agreed. As we are leaving, I saw that Jaeyi still decides to stay on.

“Aren’t you leaving?” I asked and she shook her head. “Aye, you can’t be like this. Come on. Let’s go for dinner together and then you shall go back to your dorm to rest. And lucky, tomorrow is Saturday. You can sleep in more.” I said and pull her and took her bag.

“Hyung, let’s go for dinner together with Jaeyi.” I said happily while pulling her out of the room to where hyungs were at. “With her?” Lay hyung asked and nodded my head.

“What if, the fans took picture and maybe make some rumours about it?” Xiumin asked. *Oh yeah, I forgotten about it.* I ruffled my hair and suddenly, Baekhyun said, “Jaeyi, put on hoodies and I will give you my mask. You can wear it. Like this, no one can recognize”

*Great idea* I smiled happily and hooked my hand on her after she had put on her hoodie and mask. “Great, you have to hide your hair well.” I said while pulling a few strands of her hair to the back of her ear. I found myself blushing after I’ve done that.

We went to the nearby street to have our dinner. We ordered a lot of food but Jaeyi wasn’t in shock. Jaeyi is sitting in between me and Luhan hyung. I would put ingredients on her bowl.

“Aye, maknae, why didn’t you help me too?” Chanyeol asked. *Aish.* I calmly answered, “Because you are sitting too far.”

“But a few days ago when we have our dinner, you sat beside me and you did not take ingredients for me!” Chanyeol exclaimed and give a winning smile. I rolled my eyes and ignored.

Luckily, the dinner was smooth. No one pointed Jaeyi out. We were all tired and decided to go back to our dorm. We brought Jaeyi back to her dorm before we going back.

As we reached our dorm, everyone looked at me suspiciously. “Waeyo! Don’t look at me like this!” I exclaimed. “Are you in love with Jaeyi?” Baekhyun asked. *How do I answer this question? I don’t even know. And I don’t know how does falling in love feels.* I shook my head and replied, “No. I’m not. I just want to focus with this career first before getting into a relationship.”

*Do I mean that?* I thought after bombing the reply. “Woah, our maknae so matured.” Chen said ruffling my hair. “Aish! Stop it. My hair is messy.” I rolled my eyes and went back into my room. 


I'm so sorry that I've forgotten to update this story. Don't worry, I will do a double update! ^^ 

You all just think that during the concert, Jaeyi joined them in the dance okie? Even though the real concert doesn't have any extra dancer to take over Kris. 

Remember to subscribe if you like this story and comment to allow me to improve! (: