39: The Night Before

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

The day before the confession, I started preparing everything. The things I wanted her to do.

“Are you sure this works? But nonetheless, it seems romantic.” Luhan hyung said. I assured him that I will strive to make her touched. I even recorded a video of myself saying all those mushy mushy confession.

Here’s what I’ve said in my video.

Erm erm, hello, Jaeyi! Hopefully after you have seen this video, you will accept me. But of course, if you don’t really have feelings for me, you can just reject. Before you really decide to reject me and close this video, I still want to tell you some things. Okay… I have no idea from when I started falling for you. Maybe during the period when you are going to be a back dancer for our solo concert. My feelings for you developed more. I don’t know how to stop it even if I want. I told myself that I’ll wait for you. Even after you had debuted. Right now, I guess I’m crazy to confess to you. By now, you have already completed the games. If it’s a ‘yes’, type in ‘yes’ for the next video. It’s locked. If you decide to reject me, you may just… close this video and ignore whatever I’ve said.

When I replayed to watch myself saying all those, I felt so uncomfortable. That is totally so not me. Yes, there is another video I’ve made. It is only for Jaeyi when she accepted my request.

For that whole night, I lie on my bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn’t sleep. I tossed and turn but to no avail. I looked at the clock placed beside my table.

2.30am

I don’t wish her to see me with my panda eyes. At the same time I couldn’t sleep. Aishhh. I started counting stars…


HAHA, I know everyone is going to curse me like I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT. This chapter is so teasing. Woooooo. I'm such a bad author right? Hehe. It's already the night before! Anticipating for the next chapter? xP If I can, I will do the next chapter update. If I couldn't finish by tonight, I'm sorry, you will have to wait till tomorrow :p I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.