22: Deciding

Unreachable You

Your pov:

I’m at my dorm thinking if I should debut. I went to my practice room after 1 hour of thinking. I dragged my feet to the practice room as I’m afraid that the same thing would happen again like last night. I saw my instructor while I was on my way there.

“Hey, Jaeyi. Are you having a free schedule?” he asked. I nodded my head in reply to his question. “Great, come with me.” He said and without asking any questions, I followed him. “Here we are.” He tapped his card and we entered a practice room.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” All of them greeted. Not surprised, I saw EXO members in the room. “Oh, Jaeyi.” Baekhyun saw me standing near the door. “Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted them. “Today, as I was being informed, we need to film down you all practicing for ‘Overdose’. My filming skills aren’t that good. Hence, I asked Jaeyi to film it.” He explained. *What? You didn’t ask me. You just ask me to tag along.* I mentally scolded my instructor. But all I did was to smile back to him.

After EXO had practiced for a few times, I started filming for them. I focused on different person. I think it’s a great experience for me to do all this filming. When they are done with the filming, we took a rest.

“So, how? Have you decided?” Sehun asked after taking a sip of water. “No. I don’t know what’s best for me.” I answered truthfully. “What are you all talking about? Decide about what?” Baekhyun asked. Once again, I told everything about the debut to him.

“Why not! Just debut. It will be a great experience.” Baekhyun gave me his opinion. When the others know about it, they also encouraged me to debut. “No!” Sehun said abruptly. I tilted my head in reaction to his sudden objection.

“Why aren’t you letting her to debut?” Suho asked. “Just… I don’t want.” Sehun continued.

Sehun’s pov:

I can’t tell them the real reason why I insisted on not letting Jaeyi to debut. “Yah! You are not thinking for her.” Suho sounds like he’s scolding me. I don’t know why but my anger level increase. “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I MEAN.” I stood up and left the room. I closed the door with a loud bang.

Your pov:

*Wow, what’s that for.* I was shocked at Sehun’s reaction. He hardly gets angry. I wanted to chase after him but maybe he needs some time alone.

“Are you alright?” I texted him after awhile. He had been out for about 1 hour. However, I got no reply from him. *Sighed.*

“Jaeyi, I think he’s reacting like this because he likes you.” Chen said. I rolled my eyes at his comment. “It’s true! He has feelings for you.” Chanyeol added. “Even if he has, we are not impossible.” I ‘argued’ back. “Why not?” Baekhyun asked. “I’m not allowed to be in relationship.” My tone became softer for no reason. They went silence.

“Jaeyi, the manager wants to see you.” Someone knocked onto the door and tell me. I nodded my head and followed her to the office.

“So, what’s your decision? Have you decided whether you want to debut?” he asked. I shook my head. “I give you a month to decide, alright? This can’t be dragged too long.” He continued. I nodded my head and left the office.

Sehun’s pov:

After leaving the room, I went to a quiet place in the company to relax my mind. *Why did I behave this way?* I keep thinking. Especially the part that I argued back keeps replaying in my mind. *What if she were to debut?* Questions about her debuting comes into my mind. I ruffled my hair roughly and sat down on a bench. I took out my phone and saw the message from Jaeyi. *Sighed.*

“Sehun!” I heard a voice. It was obviously belongs to Jaeyi. I looked up at her into her eyes. “Why didn’t you reply my message?” she asked.  I kept quiet as I have no idea what to say. Without any words, I immediately hugged her. “Jaeyi… Just don’t debut.” I said into her hair. She slightly pushed me away and looked at me. “Maybe I won’t…” she looked down.

“Why? Do you feel like debuting?” I asked. “Not really. I’m not ready yet. I actually became a trainee just because I want to be a back dancer for EXO. And my wish is completed. I think being as a trainee life is not bad too. And there’s another reason.” She explained. “Another reason?” I was curious. She kept quiet and looked away.

“I won’t force you to say though. It’s alright. If you felt like telling me next time, I will sure be there to listen.” I smiled at her. She looked much for relieved after hearing this sentence. “Let’s go. We shall get bubble tea.” She said and we left the company together to the nearby bubble tea shop.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I would like to have… Taro.” I ordered my usual drinks. “1 cup of Milk tea for me.” She ordered. I paid for her drinks and when we were about to leave, the shop owner asked, “Are the both of you together?” We immediately shook our heads. “Ani. You shouldn’t be saying this. She’s just a trainee in our company. I happened to meet her and we had same practices before. So, I’m here to treat her.” I explained clearly. I don’t know why I need to explain so much. And most of them were lies. The shop owner chuckled and nodded her head. With that, we went back to the company as we don’t want anyone else to see the both of us.


Sup! Please vote for the poll. I want to know what you readers prefer. Then I will write according to it (majority wins). Just tell me whether she should debut. Currently up till now it seems like more votes on her not to debut. 

Oh yeah. 2nd fact about me... I'm 160cm in height. >.> I stated my age in my previous fact, is it? HAHA, I can't remember. 

Remember to comment for improvement, subscribe for updates and upvote if you like this story! ^^

Gonna post the poll here again. VOTE ALRIGHTS? It wont kill. HAHAHA.