38: The Plan

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

A few weeks after the incident, Jaeyi and I rarely meet each other. Our schedules were tight. But I believe that I’m still waiting for her. She has also gained some popularity. She even had a fanclub, ‘Jaez’. Well, of course, I’m in it too. Though I did not physically join, but mentally. Fans would suspect if I join.

As I was in the practice room, I started wondering if I should confess to Jaeyi. Yes, her career just started off, but I couldn’t hide my feelings longer. And if I want to confess, how should I make it more romantically? We can’t go out on a date like other does. Within this company, which is also impossible for me to confess. *Oh, our dorm.* I snapped my fingers. But still, I wonder how to even make the ambience romantic.

Just as I was thinking, I heard a song that is familiar and it is coming from outside.

I went out and follow to the music. It lead me to the next door practice room. *Oh! It’s Jaeyi.* I saw her practicing to her song. I knocked on the door before going in.

“Annyeong, Jaeyi!” I greeted. She looked surprised.

“Oppa. Why are you here?” she asked and went over to stop the music. “I’m just next door. You the music too loud that I could hear it.” I said. However, she immediately apologize. I told her that it was alright since I wasn’t practicing.

There was an awkward silent between us. None of us talk. I don’t even know what to say. I looked at the clock and it reminded me of dinner time. So, I quickly started the conversation by asking her if she wants to have dinner together. She agreed! We quickly got ourselves changed out and headed to the office telling them that we will be having dinner together. So that if there’s any rumours between us, the company will be able to settle the problem.

We went to a shopping mall that is located quite far away from the company. We went to the food court that is in the shopping mall.

During our dinner time, there are fans that would take pictures of us. I hopefully wish that nobody would spread rumours about us being together. When we finished our dinner, we decided to walk around the shopping mall. We even took a selca together and posted on each of our instagram.

Had dinner with Jaeyi. Now, going for shopping!

With a quick post, we resume to our shopping. We will go into shops that attract us. Jaeyi even wanted me to try on clothes that she thinks it was nice. After that, I decided on buying a snapback. Jaeyi too, bought it. The design of our snapbacks are the same just that the colour is different.

We went back shortly after we had bought our snapbacks. The day was short with her but nonetheless, my heart beats really fast. I wonder if she felt the same too.

When I reached back at the dorm, the first hyung that I see is Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun hyung!” I shouted.

“Whassup!” he asked. I motioned him to wait for me at the sofa while I put down my things and will ask him some questions.

“Yeah? What is it that you want to ask?” he said after I sat beside him.

“I don’t know how I should confess to her.” I went directly into the question and I am sure that he knows who I am referring to. “Well, you can buy her a bouquet of flowers and research some poems to recite before confessing?” Baekhyun suggested. However, I felt that the suggestion was kind of old-fashion.

“I am thinking of confessing to her in the dorm. Should I ?” I asked.

“Sure, why not? All we need is to get out of the dorm.” Baekhyun smirk.

“Then, how should I make the ambience into a romantic ones?” I asked again. I could see that Baekhyun is being irritated by my questions.

“Why don’t you research about it?” he answered and I know that he is lazy to continue answering my questions. “Good idea.” I said and think that I should not bother him anymore. I went into my room and booted up my laptop to research about it.

After I’ve researched more idea on how to confess and ask her to be my girlfriend, I’ve decided to carry out the plan on Saturday, which is the day after tomorrow.

“Hyung! Gather!” I shouted. Everyone was puzzled for my sudden meeting. I told them the plan I had on my mind. But of course, the most not supportive member will be Suho hyung. He doesn’t want anything to happen. Nonetheless, I’m still going to carry out.

On that day, they are not supposed to be at home. I’ll invite Jaeyi over by making up some excuses. I hope my plan really touched her… I started dreaming about it.


Yoyo! Sorry for short chapter. Are you all curious about how Sehun is going to confess? Hehe *smirk* I'm trying to make it as special/cute/romantic as it can. I've the idea but I hope it will be appealing. Hoho. Look forward to it! Goodnights!