11: Their Dorm

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

I handed her my extra clothes that is packed inside my backpack. “Go and change into this.” I told her and shoo-ed her into the toilet. When she came out, I feel satisfied as she look more like a guy now and the only thing is her hair. Next, I put on my hoodie for her and hook up the hoodie. I tucked her hair at the back and some short ones in front. After that, will be my sunglasses. While I was doing all the make-over for Jaeyi, Suho hyung called my phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered it. “Why are you taking so long? Ppalli. We are waiting for you.” I looked at the time and realize that I’ve left them for at least 30mins. “Araseo. Coming now.” I answered before hanging up the phone. “Kaja. You look more manly now.” I hook on her hand and we went off to look for the hyungs.

“Why is she here?” Suho asked. “You can recognize her?!” I was shocked. “She’s often in this attire. Of course I do.” Suho continued and I chuckled. “She’s coming to our dorm. Someone hit her and she got bruises on her face.” I took out the mask on her face and showed them. They gasped at the same time and I immediately put back for her. When D.O hyung asked what happened, I told them that I will explain to them when we are back in the dorm.

Finally and luckily, we entered the dorm without the security noticing. I sighed as a sign of relieve and quickly bring her in.

“Woah, oppa, your dorm is like… in a mess.” That’s the first thing Jaeyi said when she entered. “I will help you all to clean up.” She continued and bending down her body to pick up clothes that are lying on the floor. “Yah. You are here to put medication oil on your bruises and not be a maid.” I carried her while she was halfway doing the ‘chores’ to the sofa. I saw her blushing and immediately, I blushed too.

“So, what’s going on?” Chanyeol asked. “Apparently, there’s this 2 trainee girls that physically bullied her because she’s close to us and able to get on the stage with us.” I briefly explained to them and they nodded their heads. “Aish, they shouldn’t be like this. Does it hurt?” Luhan asked in concern. *Why does he seems to care about her?* I shrugged off my thoughts and went to the cupboard that places the first-aid kit.

“Come on. Let’s apply medicated cream now.” I took out a few medicated creams and studied it before helping Jaeyi to apply. “Ouch…” I heard her trying to bear with the pain while I was applying for her. “Does it hurt that much?” I asked so I can try to change her focus. She shook her head and I know she was lying.

“Done.” I put back the cream and looked at her face. *Such a beautiful face and got into this trouble.*

“Gomawoyo.” She thanked me. Next, I see her starting to clear up our dorm again. “Yah, why do you keep clearing things!” I asked in a slightly angry tone that startled her. “I just… can’t stand it.” She said it while stuttering. *Did I just scare her? Aish, babo me.* I mentally scolded myself and start helping her out. She also stayed to have dinner with us that were prepared by D.O hyung and Xiumin hyung.

“Woah, I heard that D.O oppa can cook well. But I didn’t know it’s this well!” she complimented D.O hyung. “Tch, I helped out too!” Xiumin shook his head in unbelievable as Jaeyi only complimented D.O.

“Aish, it’s just a dinner. I can make it this delicious too.” I commented and everyone stared at me. *Oh no. What trouble did I just make?* once again, I scolded myself mentally.

“Jinjja? Next time you shall cook for me and try!” Jaeyi said it excitedly. *Damn, I can only cook ramen.* I forced out a smile and replied, “Sure, I will sneak you in again the next time when I decided to cook dinner for you all.”

Everyone looks at me with their unbelievable state. “Hey, I do know how to cook alright!” I scoffed and continued having my dinner. When we are done with our dinner, Jaeyi decided to go back as she still has school the next day. I nodded my head and brought her down from the dorm and again we quickly sneak her out of the building without letting the security to see. After walking a distance, we bid goodbye to each other.

“I will return to you your hoodie tomorrow. Goodnight!” that is the last thing Jaeyi said before our back faced each other and leave.

“Hmph.” The security for cleared his throat as I entered the building. I looked at him with a questioned face and he said, “Did I saw you leaving the building with someone just now?”

“What? Someone? No. I came out alone. You saw someone walking out with me?” I tried to make it scary by looking around suspiciously. “Oh… I think I must have seen wrongly. Sorry.” With that, I left the security guard feeling eerie.

Your pov:

-The next day-

I was being called to wake up by the ringing alarm at the side of my bed. “Aish. Have to go school again.” I lazily get up in a sitting position with my bed hair and looked around the room.

As usual, I did my usual routine before leaving the dorm to school. I don’t know why but I feel that there is something going to happen in school. *What could it be?* I kept thinking.

When I reached the class, everyone seems to be talking about me. “What’s going on?” I tried to ask my classmate who is sitting beside me. “I can’t believe you did not tell me that.” She said and it makes me even more confuse. The lesson finally started. I daydream … I couldn’t focus in lesson as I was thinking what makes me being the ‘hot topic’ in class today.

During lunch break, I will usually sit with my good friend in class. But I couldn’t find her. I left with no choice but to have my break alone.

LINE Group chat

Sehun: How’s school!

Me: I don’t know why but it seems like everyone is talking about me… I feel so uncomfortable.

Baekhyun: What’s going on?

Me: Molla…

Sehun: Cheer up alright? I shall buy for you bubble tea later!

Me: Thanks Hunnie.

Baekhyun: Unfair. Am I invisible within you couple?

Sehun: Stop it hyung.

I chuckled when I look at their chats. It never fails to make me happy.

“Jaeyi, why didn’t you tell me the truth?” I looked up when someone stood beside me telling me the sentence. It was my good friend. “Look, I’ve no idea what’s going on today. Why is everyone whispering about me?” I asked. “Don’t you know? Almost everyone in the school knows that you are a trainee in SM Entertainment.” She continued. I was shocked. I swear I did not tell this to anyone. “Where did you hear from?” I asked. “Somehow I just know it. No wonder you are always not free after school. Why didn’t you tell us that you are a trainee?” she asked. “What is there to boost about being a trainee? Not like I’m debuting or what. I’m just a trainee that has no idea whether I will be debuting in years to come.” I tried to reason myself why didn’t I tell that I am a trainee. “Sigh. Everyone has high expectations on you now. Watch out on your behavior in school.” She said before leaving.

This is why I don’t wish to tell that I’m a trainee…


How is this chapter?? Hehe.