52: Day out

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

Since CEO wants to be nice and let us to have off for the day, which means no schedule, and Jaeyi too, has no schedule, we decided to go out together.

“Yah, maknae. All you do is to revolve around her.” Baekhyun pouted when I informed them I’m going out with Jaeyi.

“Araseo. Next time we should have double date, okie?” I give a thumb up to Baekhyun. He sighed and pretended to cry. I laugh at his childish acts. How Taeyeon noona can stands him? “Watch out yo. Don’t come back too late.” Luhan said. Well, he’s my loving hyung you see. I nodded my head. Before I left, I don’t know why I totally feel weird for today. It’s just my hormones I guess.

I told Jaeyi that we will go to the mall for shopping and then off to beach to watch sunset. She totally agreed with it. I’ve rented a car since I’ve got my car license. I left the dorm and went to the car park and went into the car I’ve rented.

I drive the car to fetch Jaeyi at her dorm building. I saw her waiting outside the building. I honked the car and she looked up with her head tilted. I roll down the window and ask her to get on the car. Before she gets in, she asked me where I got this car from.

“Come in and I’ll tell you.” I shouted. She shook her head and opens the door. She sits beside the driver seat. “So?” she waited for my answer. I smiled at her and told her that I rented this car for our convenience. We are not going to take the public transport with fans crowding around us.

We arrive at Myeongdong shopping mall. By then, it is already 1.30pm. We went into the shopping mall’s food court to have our lunch. Well, the last time that we came here was the day that we were trying out our plans. I didn’t get to treat her as she insisted that she should pay for her own lunch.

When we settle down and I was about to eat my food, I realized that Jaeyi is wearing a V-neck black dress with a mint green belt that settles on her waist. She looks totally hot to me. And she let down her hair. Well, I do admit that she did not have big chest like other girls out there, but it’s totally fine to me. It is a legit cup-A, and I don’t care. She’s mine no matter what.

“What are you thinking?” Jaeyi asked with her food in . “Babo. About you.” I press her nose. She blushes and I find her really cute. I ruffled her hair and I went on to have my food. We chatted while having our food. I can also see that she makes effort for this date as she puts on slight make-up.

After having our lunch date, we went on to shopping. Oh! She also isn’t the type that will wear heels. So, she is currently wearing a black pair of flats. Again, we went into the shop that sells couple accessories. The cashier of course recognizes us and congrats us for getting together. We were obviously happy that at least we receive one more blessing. A sales assistant also introduce us to buy a pair of couple necklace. Since, they are this kind and warm to give us their blessings, of course, we bought it. We did not buy it but the owner of the shop actually did not want to take our money when we pay. She says she giving us as a present.

“I just hope the both of you can last long. This is just a little present for the both of you.” Says the owner of the shop. We truly thanked her and left the shop. Jaeyi and I continue to shop. I even bought her some dresses. She looks really great in dresses. I did not get much for myself except a pair of shoes that Jaeyi bought for me. At around 4.30pm, we prepare to leave the shopping mall towards the beach.

Since it is around December, it can snow anytime and the weather temperature is low. Luckily, Jaeyi remembered to bring her winter jacket. If not, she’s my little babo. We reached the beach at around 5pm. There are little people there as the temperature is kind of low to be hanging out at the beach.

Jaeyi took off her flats and I did the same so that we can walk by the side of the beach near the sea. Interlocking her fingers, we continue to walk slowly. Our footprints were behind us. It feels really great to hold on to Jaeyi’s hand and feel the winter wind together.

After a while, we found a great spot to settle down and wait for the sunset. We sat on our shoes so that our pants/dress will not stain with many sands. While waiting, Jaeyi placed her head on my shoulder. I her hair as we face the vast sea.

“I love this feeling a lot.” I told her. She did not say anything but her expression tells that she is enjoying the moment too. Jaeyi and I will be celebrating our 5 “monthsary” {It’s like anniversary but anniversary is a year. Monthsary will be monthly. So yeah…} in about 2 week’s time. My love for her has never decrease.

When we finally wait till the sunset, we were amazed. This is my 1st time watching sunset with the girl I love. I turned to her and she did the same. I close up the gap between our faces and place a kiss on her lips. “Saranghae…” I said as I pulled away the kiss. “You are forever my girl.” I continue.

However, I receive a smack from her. “Why are you being cheesy today!” her voice went off tone. I started laughing really hard. She even pretended to be angry. “Aigoo. My baby is angry.” I calm her down and quickly give her a peck on her cheeks. She blushed again. I pull her closer to me and held her head to put in on my shoulder again. I really enjoy this moment a lot.

The sky turns dark after the sunset. It is already 7.30pm. We stood up and slowly stroll back to where I’ve park the car. We went to a nearby food stall that is further down the beach to have our dinner. I know Jaeyi doesn’t like to eat seafood but there’s nothing else but a seafood restaurant nearby. She said it is okay to have seafood for dinner.

Jaeyi ordered a plate of kimchi prawn fried rice. I saw her putting all the prawns at the side of the plates. I chuckled at how picky she can be. I took those prawns that she left there. We chatted through our dinner. It’s like we have a never ending conversation.

Time check, 8.30pm. We left the restaurant when we are done. The restaurant is kind of far from her dorm building and it may take around 1 hour car ride. In the car, we started blasting music to keep ourselves high. But something in me keeps making me feels weird. What that makes it unlucky is the traffic jam we encounter. While waiting for the traffic jam to slowly clear off, I looked down. *Holy crap, what’s wrong with me?* I thought. I did not react much because I did not want Jaeyi to see anything.

I turned and look at Jaeyi who is staring out of the window. Her beautiful silhouette. Being mesmerized by her that I did not realize that the car in front of me has started to drive off and there are cars behind me honking. “Are you okay?” Jaeyi asked. I finally came around from my sense and drive off.

Well, we arrive at the car park in her dorm building at around 10pm. By then we were already tired. We spend the day out together for so long. Probably the longest dating. When Jaeyi was about to leave the car after we had bid goodbye, I held onto her wrist causing her sit back into the car. I reached out for the opened door to close it.

“Hun oppa, waeyo?” she asked. I looked at her and gulped my saliva. 


Long chapter! I guess you will look forward for next chapter. *smirks* I hope my next chapter will not disappoint you. As i've said, it's my first time writing . And... I've finish writing the chapter. Do you want me to do double update so that you will be able to read the chapter? Hehehe. Remember to upvote this story if you love it! Currently it's only 5 upvotes. Well, i am never expecting my story getting featured. Just hope that i can have more readers.