29: Twinkle My Jaeyi

Unreachable You

Your pov:

The next day when I woke up, I saw the message from Sehun and unknowingly, I smiled. I did not reply back and rushed for school.

School is just normal for me. People judging, talked bad about me and pointing at me. What can I do? I walked passed them as if they are invisible. When the last lesson starts, I sighed knowing that after this lesson, my hell starts again. Indeed, even before I ended the class, I received a message from the ‘chauffeur’. I shrugged as the bell rang. I packed my bag slowly and walked down the foyer slowly too.

“Yah, faster. You are going to be late for your dance lesson.” My ‘chauffeur’ hurried me and quickly closes the door after I’ve got into the car. He drives at a great speed and within 10minutes, we reached the company. With dragging feet, I went to the dance room and my instructor started teaching me the dance for my debut song.

Even dinner time I could not eat in peace. Trainees were pointing at me saying that it was all because of EXO that’s why I’m able to debut this fast. I buried my face down and had my dinner as fast as I could. After dinner, I had my vocal class. I was really quite tired by then and I know that my voice cracks for a number of times today. My vocal teacher scolded me for not paying attention and all. At this moment, I truly regret on debuting.

As soon as I reached my dorm, I went into my room and plopped down on my bed without changing. I do not have much energy left to move myself. However, the constant vibration in my pocket causes me to take out my phone to check the caller ID.

“Sehunnie.” It reads. Immediately, my eyes lit up and answered the called.

“Yeboseyo?” I said when I picked up the call. “Oh, Jaeyi! How are you?” he asked. *Shag.* I looked down and not answering his questions.

“Are you alright?” he asked over the phone.

“Uh, yeah. I’m just a little tired.” I replied deadly.

“Told you. The route to debut isn’t that easy.” He said which makes me feel like crying. I don’t know how, but he manages to read my mind.

“Don’t cry, alright? Since you have chosen this route, you will have to persevere. How can I make you happy?” he tried his best to comfort me. Even though it was hard as it was over the phone.

“Sing a song!” the suggestion came quickly in my mind.

“Twinkle twinkle My Jaeyi. I know you are feeling down. I hope this song make you high. You’re my diamond in my heart…” as he sang his version of ‘Twinkle twinkle little star’, I started laughing. *But, wait, did I heard that I’m his diamond in his heart?*

“Yah, don’t laugh. You ask me to sing a song. And you know, I can’t sing well. So I can only make another version of the song.” He continued explaining. “Ara ara. Gomawo.” I thanked him for putting this effort to make me smile.

We chatted awhile about his concert before ending the call. Even though international call is quite costly, but I feel that this call is worth it. I could get to hear his version of ‘Twinkle twinkle little star’. I went to bath before getting into bed.

Sehun’s pov:

After the 2nd concert in Hongkong, tomorrow we will be flying off to Wuhan. We will have more time in Wuhan before our concert there. And I now I guess I will buy a shirt from Wuhan to her. That will be a complete set of clothing. *Good idea.* I smiled to myself and Suho just stared at me.

On the night, everyone gathered in our room and started chatting.

“Yah, who are you singing to just now?” Suho asked. I thought he wouldn’t hear it because I called Jaeyi while he was bathing. “Erm, did you hear wrongly?” I denied but he insisted on his view.

“If he does, I’m sure he sang for Jaeyi. Right?” Baekhyun asked while giving me a smirk. *Hyung, enough.* I mentally scolded him. “But do you think the both of you will be fine together?” Chen asked.

“Mwo?! Both of you are together?!” Luhan’s eyes widened as he heard what Chen said. “No, we are not together. Chen, please make your sentence clearly before this spread.” I said it in a serious tone. “Mianhae. I’m saying, you really want to be with Jaeyi?” he rephrased himself. I shrugged my shoulder indicating that I don’t know. The night continues with our mini chat, which the main topic was about Jaeyi and me.


Hello! Omo. I don't know if it was true. Sehun was sick during the performance in Fukuoka. Sighhh, I hope he will take care of himself. :( Hope he will get well soon. ^^