31: Being locked

Unreachable You

Sehun's pov:

Finally, the concerts in Wuhan were over. I was really excited about going back to Seoul after 2 weeks. When I entered the company, the first person I ran into is actually Jaeyi.

“Oh, Sehunnie?” her eyes widened and I saw a glimpse of light in her eyes. “Annyeong!” I waved at her. “Oppa! You are finally back.” She came hugging me. At that moment, I hope that no one would see us. A while later, she released the hug.

“Where’s my present?” she asked. I chuckled at her urging me to give her the presents. “I’m not going to give you for now. I am going back to the dorm and get a rest first.” I said smiling to her. I could see her disappointed face. I pinched her cheeks. “No matter what, you will receive it. Don’t worry.” I said and left her back to my dorm.

Your pov:

I can’t wait to receive the present from him. After seeing him leave, I went back to my practice room to dance. My instructor is kind of pissed off at me because I can’t dance well. I sighed at my mistakes. We’ve been practicing for hours but I still could not get it right.

“Jaeyi! Stop letting your mind float away. Focus!” he sounded really angry. At this moment, I feel like breaking down and cry but yet, he continued, “If you are going to break down, that’s it. You will not be successful.” I feel totally hurt. I bear with all the grievances I have. Just then, the door of my practice room swung opened. It revealed EXO members.

They sat at the back of the practice room while looking at me practice. “Jaeyi, I really need you to focus. This part is not that hard.” My instructor scolded me off. Before I could say anything, Kai stood up and told the instructor that he would teach me. The instructor nodded his head and went for his break.

“No no. Left leg should come out first.” Kai started teaching me patiently. I listened to him well as I don’t wish him to get angry either. After about 15 minutes, Sehun came up to teach me too. This shows how bad my learning skills can be.

30 minutes passes by after Sehun started teaching me and slowly, I finally understand the part. So I did it once again without any help. “Here, you did it.” Sehun clapped his hands along with the members.

When my instructor came back, he was amazed with it. Finally he calls off for the day. I thanked him and the EXO members. EXO members then continued using the practice room and I left. When I walked along the corridor, I met some of the trainees. They gave me a smirk before coming up to me.

“You are going to debut huh.” One of the girl said. I said nothing but however, I was being pushed to a corner. I wanted to escape from them badly. I reached out for my pocket for my phone. However, I realized that I’ve left my phone in the practice room. *What a bad day.* Just then, I saw a door beside me while I was trying to slide myself away from them. Without thinking, I opened the door and went in. I did not realized that it was an exit staircase which means, I can’t open the door from inside.

“Heyyyy. Open the door for me.” I banged onto the door. But obviously, they were more than happy to see me being locked up. They rolled their eyes and went off. *It feels really a bad day.* I leaned onto the door and slide down. The staircase felt so eerie and I was feeling scared.

Sehun’s pov:

I found Jaeyi’s phone at the side while I was resting. *Babo.* I smiled to myself and excuse myself and left the practice room in search for her. As I passed by the staircase, I heard sound of sobbing. Without further thinking, I went and looked through. I knocked onto the door and finally saw Jaeyi sitting on the staircase. *So, she’s being locked here.*

“Oppa!” she came running and opened the door. She came up and hugged me. Suddenly, a gust of wind slammed the door behind me. *Damn, both of us are being locked up.* she looked terrified again.

“Oppa, eotteohke… we are being locked up.” I remembered that she has claustrophobia.

“Don’t worry, I’m here. At least you are not alone.” She smiled and both of us sat on the staircase. I could see that she’s feeling tired as she did not utter a word. “If you are feeling tired, here’s my shoulder for you to lean.” I patted my shoulder. She smiled saying nothing and just lean her head on my shoulder.

As I looked down at here, I looked at her collarbone that suits perfectly for here. She was wearing a black tank top. Even though she doesn’t have big chest, but I would still accept her. Suddenly, I felt something happening to me…


Still thinking if I should write .... hahahah. Come on, comment and tell if I should?