45: Sighed

Unreachable You

Your pov:

The next day is a horrible day. I went to the practice room and there is some staff inside.

“Don’t be surprise that we are here. Mr CEO wants us to make sure you will not find Sehun.” One of them said. *Wow, what the shyt is this?* I’m just totally speechless at how he can make things till this state.

I took out my phone and started texting Sehun.

Oppa, your practice room has any staff to observe you?

I sighed and tried my best to focus on my practicing and preparing for my upcoming album. Even during my lunch break, they followed me. I turned around and faced them. “Can you all stop following me around like I’m a prisoner?” I got irritated at it.

“I’m sorry, but we have to.” They answered. *Gosh, I can’t stand it anymore.* I stomped my right foot and went up to the office. I knocked on to the CEO’s door.

“Come in.” he signalled me.

“Oh, so both of you have decided to break off?” That’s the first thing he said when he saw me.

“No. We are not breaking off and can you ask the staff to stop following me around?” I said irritatingly. “If I don’t, both of you will meet up and the relationship will continue. So, when I stop the both of you from seeing each other, there’s a chance that one side will break off.” He explained calmly.

Before I can continue to fight back, someone barged into the room.

“We will not be breaking off even if you try to.” Sehun said his words and grabbed my wrist to pull me away from the office.

“Why did you come here without telling me?” Sehun asked. I told him that I couldn’t stand the staff that’s why. He also continued to explain that he could not reply my message because his phone is being confiscated. There aren’t any staffs to follow him but his phone is being confiscated. I was utterly shocked. Both of us sighed and really had no idea what to do next. We tried to meet up if possible.

Sehun’s pov:

(It’s the same day but it’s on Sehun’s pov)

The morning came. Once I’ve prepared myself and when I opened the door, the first person I saw was manager hyung.

“Waeyo? I’m on my way there now.” I said thinking that he was here to pick me up.

“I’m not here to pick you up. Hand me your phone.” He said. My eyes widened and were puzzled why he needed my phone.

“Why do you need my phone?” I asked. “I don’t need your phone. But I am here to confiscate your phone, to be exact.” He explained. *Wow, to prevent me from communicating with her?* I laughed to myself. As much as I don’t wish to hand him, I’ve no choice when he forced me to.

I started wondering if Jaeyi’s phone is being confiscated too. During those small breaks we had during the practice, I was really bored and have no way to communicate with Jaeyi. Her schedule is also being saved in my phone.

During lunch time, I overheard a conversation from some trainees saying that Jaeyi was angry and that she rushed off to somewhere else. The first place that came into my mind was the office. There is no other reason that she could be angry at. Indeed, when I reached the office, I also overheard some staffs saying that Jaeyi is in the CEO’s room and was quarrelling about some matters.

I’m her boyfriend, and I need to protect her. That is why without much consideration, I went into the CEO’s room to bring her out.


Short chapter update! Damn the CEO right? Trying his best to break them off. OH WELLZ.