36: Fever

Unreachable You

Your pov:

Promo events are finally over. However, I will be going up on television for variety shows and all those music banks, inkigayo, etc. I am kind of tired of all this. The alarm in the morning rang especially loud. I slouched my shoulders to wash up. There will be a variety show to introduce all those newly debuts.

Suddenly, I felt that myself is warm. My forehead. Am I having a fever? I asked myself and went to take the thermometer to take my temperature.

Beep beep. I looked at the thermometer. My eyes widened. 38.9 degree Celsius. However, I still went to the company. I told them that I’m having a fever but they still insisted me to go on the variety show. *Is this how an idol really live?* I thought. I shook my head and headed to the recording company.

I greeted the emcee and we started to film for the variety show. Once again, I introduce my debut album. The recording lasted for 1.5 hours. Finally, I’m able to go back to the company. This is not the end of my schedule for the day. I went back to the company to continue practicing my dance because I am going on music bank the next week.

I took a lot of break in between because I would feel dizzy. Halfway through one of the break, Sehun came in.

“Oh, oppa.” I greeted him with a weak smile. And I guess that my lips were pale because he frowned.

Sehun’s pov:

I specially visited Jaeyi in her practice room. But, I saw her pale lips. I went towards her and asked if she’s okay. She nodded her head claiming that she’s fine. Suddenly, she leaned her forehead on my bare arms.

“Omo, are you running a fever?” I could feel that her forehead is burning hot. I lightly pushed her away and use the back of my hand to touch her forehead.

“Yah! You are running a fever. Why are you still here to practice?” I felt kind of angry. Angry at her for being so irresponsible to her own health. Just then, I remembered. *I guess it should be the company’s idea.* with that thought, I left her alone in the practice room and warned her to stop practicing. I rushed towards the office with fuming mood.

I barged into Mr. Kim’s office.

“Aren’t you suppose to knock before coming in?” he asked angrily.

“What? You still expect me to knock? Hey, I’m sure that Jaeyi did report that she is running a fever. Why are you still asking her to practice?” I asked rudely not even care if he’s the head.

“Mwo? It’s just a fever.” He said like it was nothing.

“Just a fever? She is burning hot. If you are not taking her to the hospital, then I will.” I said and waited for him to answer.

“She will be okay after taking these pills.” He throws some pills over. “I’m sorry. I am going to bring her to the hospital.” I went out and banged the door. Every staffs were looking at me.

“Come on. I’m going to bring you to the hospital.” I said nudging Jaeyi who is lying on the ground shivering. However, she shook her head. “No… I’m okay.” She said. I shook my head and carried her in a bridal style.

“Put me down!” she tried shouting. “Yah, stop struggling.” I insisted and went out of the company. Some fans were screaming and some fans were asking why am I carrying her. I just gave them a smile and rushed towards the nearby hospital.

They fed her medicine and put her on IV drip. Feeling more relax, I posted a blank picture on instagram telling the fans that Jaeyi was sick and needed to rush to the hospital. I also asked them not to hold any grudge against her.

While waiting for her to come around, I saw some comments on my photo. Some of them are really kind and forgive. They even hope that she would get well soon. 1 hour later, she came around.

“Am I at the hospital?” she asked while trying to sit up. I nodded my head and told her everything. She was afraid that fans would start hating her because I’ve carried her in a bridal style. “Don’t worry, they will understand.” I assured her even though I was not sure if the fans would.

“Did the company say anything?” she asked. I shook my head. “But I’m sure they will be angry at my behavior.” I answered. She then apologized to me. “I’m fine. Anyway, if the next time you are sick, please do not practice so hard. Don’t you know that your health supposed to come first?” I kind of lectured her. She went quiet.

“I am not scolding you. But hope you know that you should look after your health.” I smiled to her. She nodded her head and said that she wish to rest more. I agreed and left the ward to go back to the company.

Next, I am going to face hell.


Ship ship ship! Woohoooo. Hehe. How's this chaper? ^^

Alright, the next thing I want to reveal about myself is..... I don't wear specs. HAHA. LOL, what the hell is this. I think I'm kind of crazy. Kekekek.