51: Sweet or Not

Unreachable You

Your pov:

Since then, Sehun and I went for dating almost everyday. Of course, the company’s market stock drops more than we expected. However, he continues with his plan of making us to come out with an album.

We start to practice for our first upcoming album. Oh, and my own album has done so I’m currently focusing on the upcoming album with Sehun. My own album will release next month. So, I have to try my best to learn as much dance I could within this month before the next month when I will start all my promo events.

“Okay. Sehun, you will need to hold on to her waist while you are facing her.” The instructor instructs. This is our first practice for the album. Well, it’s kind of awkward to have this chance dancing with one of the EXO members, aka my boyfriend, Sehun. I remember my dream was to get on the same stage as EXO and I’ve achieved that by going up to perform for their first solo concert. Now, I’m here practicing for the upcoming album with Sehun.

We dance according to what the instructor had wanted us to dance to. It is a couple dance. (duhhhhhh, like you don’t say.) Some parts of the dances are like ballroom dance. I enjoyed learning this moment when Sehun and I are learning the dance together. It makes us interact more.

When we are done for the day, we thanked the instructor and left the practice room. “I’m so hungry!” Sehun said while rubbing his tummy. I chuckled at his action. “Wanna go out to eat?” he asked. I nodded my head and we headed out of the company in our sports attire with a bag.

We went to have KFC for our dinner. Of course, it is a normal thing whenever we go out to have our dinner, fans will crowd around us. But this time, it’s something that I have never imagined, or maybe, I’ve prepared for that to come one day.

Before Sehun and I enter KFC, I heard my name being called. I turned my head and see a group of girls standing out of the crowd. I tilted my head trying to comprehend why they called out my name. As I was about to say something, they threw some things on me. I didn’t know what it is because I was closing my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I see that my clothes are being stained with eggs. Sehun who is standing beside me, widened his eyes in surprise. He quickly goes in front of me to protect me from those eggs. “Yah, you will dirty yourself.” I told him. But, he did not care and continue shielding me. Even though I was being thrown eggs, I feel that this moment is a moment that I wish to capture.

The girls went out of eggs after some time. Sehun then turned around and stared at those girls. But, they did not treat it seriously. “What was that for?” he asked. They did not speak a word. “Do you think throwing eggs is fun? Right in front of me throwing eggs at someone I love and I care? That doesn’t mean that you can throw things at her behind her back. But, this behavior isn’t something I wish to see or hear. Even though how much you hated her or me or even us.” Sehun started reprimanding those girls. I was standing behind Sehun trying to pull him away and stopping it.

“Hun oppa, it’s alright. We shall go and buy some shirt to wear before coming back to eat.” I try to calm him down. He sighed and nodded his head. Both of us went into the shopping mall to get clothes. Everyone is staring at us like we have done something wrong. We quickly went into a shop that sells both men and women clothes to save troubles. I picked a dress while Sehun pick a simple T-shirt and a pair of berms pants.

After Sehun has paid for everything, we went back to the KFC. We did not speak much until we have sat down in KFC.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked. I nodded my head and told him that he need not shield me just now.

“You crazy? I can’t let my woman to suffer. From now onwards, I am going to accompany you to everywhere in case this happens again.” Sehun insisted. I laughed at how possessive he can be. “Araseo. Let’s get food?” I asked. Sehun finally smiled and he went off to buy food for the both of us.

By the time we have finished eating, it is already 9.30pm. Both of us decided to walk back to the company since we are just nearby the company. We continue chatting and laughing. Just like a normal couple. Interlocking our fingers, hooking arms and being close with each other. When we arrive at the company, we went back to our practice room to pack some stuff we had left there just now.

From there, we decided to back to our dorms alone. Because I says so. His dorm building and mine, is totally at a different direction. I didn’t want to trouble him and waste the journey time. I want him to get back to the dorm and rest early. However, we agreed on talking on the phone while we are going back to the dorm.

Sehun and I separated ourselves once we are at the exit of the company. Immediately, he has called me. While walking back to my dorm, we have sweet talks over the phone.

I didn’t know that being in love can be this sweet. 


Chapter update! More to come yo. I still have a chapter that I will do. *smirk*. Looking forward to that? Hehe. It may be but, I will try my best. Because if I am going to write a chapter, that will be my first writing. So, don't blame this beginner! >< Upvote this story if you love it! ^^