25: His Cooking

Unreachable You

Poll is officially closed. And the results is that Jaeyi will debut. ^^ 

Sehun’s pov:

The next morning, I set the alarm at 5.30am. I know it’s kind of early but at least I can have more time preparing breakfast for her. I went into the kitchen and took out the things I have planned to cook for her since yesterday while we were shopping for the groceries.

I kept yawning even though I had washed up. I looked at the carton of milk, flour, eggs, bacon slices and many more that I took out. The first thing I would do is to make pancakes. I started going according to the recipe I found online and mixed everything together. I scooped the flour mixture onto the pan and tried to make a nice circular shape.

I flip over and see that it was kind of overcooked. After finishing the first piece, I tasted. It was kind of bland. I sighed and have no idea what to do with the rest of the batter. I kept on trying and trying. Finally after I have no idea how long, the pancake I’ve make finally tasted right. I was so happy and continue panning the rest of the batter.

The sky is already brighten up. 7am. I read the clock. After finishing the pancake, I quickly continue with the bacon and eggs. The last thing I do is to place whatever I’ve cooked on the dining table.

I went into my room and saw that Jaeyi is still sleeping on my bed.

“Jaeyi ah, wake up.” I whispered into her ears. She flinched and started rubbing her eyes. “I’ve cooked breakfast for you. If you want to be the first one to taste my cooking, better wake up now.” I continued. Her eyes immediately brightened up. “Jinjja?!” she jumped out and rushed out to the dining table.

“Woah, oppa. Jjang!” she gives me a thumb up even though she hadn’t tried it. “Okok. I know it looks good. Go and wash up before having it.” I said while pushing her into the bathroom. While she is washing up, I could hear that one of the hyung has woken up and is coming out.

“What’s that smell?” he asked. *Oh no.* I panicked. “Wah, Sehun. Did Jaeyi done this?” Tao asked. I shook my head and pointed to myself indicating that it’s me that I’ve done the cooking. “Mwo?! You?” Tao was shocked. When he was about to reach out and take a slice of bacon, I smacked the back of his hand. His hand immediately retreats. “Ouch. What is that for?!” he shouted while rubbing the part that I smacked.

“You are not supposed to eat it. Jaeyi is supposed to be the first one to trying eating.” I continued. But after I have realized what I’ve said, I blushed. “Aish, yah yah yah. How can you do this to me.” He rolled his eyes and went to wash up. Just in time, Jaeyi came out from washing up.

“Here you go!” I handed her a pair of chopsticks. The first dish that she tried is the bacon. When she put the slice of bacon into , I waited for her reaction. I kept waiting but she did not even speak. “How is it?” I asked as I was getting anxious.

“It was… great! Did you really cook this?” she asked as she continued taking another slice. “Yay! Yes, don’t doubt my cooking. I woke up at 5.30am to prepare the breakfast especially for you.” I said truthfully. Next, I gave her the pancake and put maple syrup for her. She couldn’t believe that I make the pancake from the scratch.

Your pov:

When I found out that Sehun woke up at 5.30am just to prepare this breakfast for me, I was touched. There isn’t any guy that would do this for me. He is the first guy. Other EXO members were giving glares when they know Sehun specially prepare the breakfast for me.

“Aish, this Sehun. All he does is for her. We have known him for how long and yet he did not cook for us before.” Chanyeol shook his head. “Stop it hyung.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“I guess, I’m going to leave soon. I’m so sorry to bother you all. Especially, Sehun. You gave up your bed.” I said apologetically. “It’s alright. Everyone welcomes you. You could just stay over as and when you like.” Baekhyun said smiling widely. I nodded my head and left their dorm.

---

“Where did you go?” one of my dorm mate asked. “Ah, I went… to my friend’s house and I fell asleep there.” I lied. She nodded her head believing me. “Why?” I asked. “I think the office called and was looking for you.” She continued. *Looking for me? Did some fans saw Sehun and I last night?* I was puzzled.


Yay! Short update though. Finally the poll has ended. Well, so I will make Jaeyi debut. For those to voted that Jaeyi shouldn't debut, don't worry, I will try to make 2 separate endings. Comment and subscribe alright?! (: LOVEYAAA.