48: Don't leave me

Unreachable You

Your pov:

After seeing Sehun appearing outside the practice room, my heart kept telling me to go back to him. I know I can never do that because I am the one that initiated the break up and we left only 3 days to tell the CEO our decision. I also heard him shouting that he will wait till I turn up.

To be honest, I did not sleep well last night. How can I sleep well when I make that decision? It’s not like I do not have feelings for him anymore. My feelings for him is still increasing. It can never decrease. But because of our work, we can’t be together.

When I went back to my practice room, I did not see Sehun there anymore. I felt kind of disappointed. Parts of me still longing him to be there.

---

The next day arrives. 2 more days… I remembered that he wanted to meet me tonight. I did not focus well during my practice. I wondered if I should meet up with him.

“Jung Jaeyi! You are physically here but you are not mentally here. Can you focus more? You are getting more mistakes than usual. Your upcoming album is in a few more months’ time. It is mid-September and I’ve to film my MV by mid-December if everything is smooth enough.

“Can we take a break?” I asked. The instructor allowed and I went out to get cold drink to make myself more refresh. When I walked pass a practice room, I heard someone singing to Super Junior’s song. I know that voice does not belong to any of the Super Junior sunbae. I shrugged it off thinking that maybe a trainee is practicing.

I went back for my dance class and started my practice again. This time round, I focus myself to listen to my instructor so that I can get over and done with it for the day. 

When I reached back at dorm at night, it was already 12 am. I slumped down on my bed to rest before getting up to bath. What shocks me up was the thunder I’ve heard. I peered out of the window and saw the red sky. Lightning can be seen too. Suddenly, I remembered about Sehun. He said to meet me at the street.

I keep on thinking if I should. My feelings for him are strong. I sighed and went back to sit on my bed. The next moment when I look out of the window, it is already raining heavily. I waited for half an hour. I think if Sehun is still there waiting. No harm to go there and check, I guess.

I took an umbrella and left the dorm. I went down to the street that he said. I saw a human standing under the light without an umbrella. He is totally drenched. As I step closer, I realized it is Sehun. I ran towards him and covered him with the umbrella I was holding to.

“Yah, babo. It’s raining to hard and why are you still out here?” I shouted trying to beat the rain sound.

“Because I know you will come.” He answered. His reply softened me. He knows that I will meet him. Yes, even if it’s not raining, I guess I will still be here.

“Why do you call me here?” I asked. Upon hearing that, he pushed away the umbrella that I’ve covered over him. “I want to say this to you.” He continued. Now, he is standing under the rain.

He started singing to Super Junior’s song, ‘Don’t leave me.’ That was the song I’ve heard in the day when I passed by a practice room.

---

Translation to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC8K7FOSZts (SUJU's Don't Leave Me)

Verse 1: I want to capture the image of you walking to me, hundreds of times a day.

How did I become like this? You’re the one who makes my empty heart breathe.

But I didn’t know your smallest disappointments or sadness.

Forgive me, forgive me baby, we’re locking eyes today and I have something to tell you.

Chorus: I wish this was a dream, if this is a dream, stop right there. Don’t leave me, don’t leave me.

I call out to you even in my sleep, I’m still hurting. Don’t leave me, don’t leave me.

Rap: I try emptying you out along with my trash can. I try spitting you out like bitter medicine.

I try vomiting you by getting drunk. I try turning time back like a broken clock.

On a dark night, cold air, shadowed moon, I’m walking alone.

Your eyes, warm breath, pretty face, it’s disappearing into the darkness.

Verse 2: But I didn’t comfort your smallest disappointments or sadness.

Forgive me, forgive me baby, we’re locking eyes today and I have something to tell you.

Chorus: I wish this was a dream, if this is a dream, stop right there. Don’t leave me, don’t leave me.

I call out to you even in my sleep, I’m still hurting. Don’t leave me, don’t leave me.

Verse 3: You don’t have to do what I want. My head is filled with you baby.

I get strength from you, don’t let go of my hands. I’m right here for you.

Chorus 2: When I’m tired from life, I smile by looking at you. Stay with me, stay with me.

Whenever I’m happy, I think of you first. Stay with me, stay with me.

Ending: Don’t leave me, don’t leave me.

---

After listening to Sehun singing to the song, I cried. He did not see my tears as it was being mixed with the raindrops.

“I don’t expect you to come back to me. I just want to convey my message to you. Then, I realize that this song suits what I’ve wanted to tell you. Goodnight.” With his last sentence, he turned and left. I quickly grabbed onto his wrist and turned him around.

Without saying a word, I tip-toed and place a kiss on his lips. This is our first official kiss and it’s under the rain.


Statistics of people reading my story is dropping. *Sobs sobs*. 

Anyw, how do you find this chapter? Enjoyed it? 

Remember to comment your thoughts, susbscribe if you love it and upvote !