43: 'Surprise'

Unreachable You

Your pov:

The past 2 weeks is like hell to me. And I had my menstruation after the incident with my vocal instructor that explains the y me. I was so looking forward to today. It’s the day that Sehun will be coming back.

“Yes, please prepare. They will be coming here in 30 minutes.” I saw one of the EXO staff. *30 minutes?* I smiled to myself and kept staring at my watch. 30 minutes seem so slow. “They reaching!” another staff was on the phone. My eyes brighten up and quickly went down to the company’s lobby.

I finally saw them! But I could only act as if I happened to pass by the lobby. “Oh, sunbae-nim.” I greeted them. “How’s your trip?” I asked them in general but hoping Sehun to reply. Of course, they got the hint and Sehun replied.

“Fun, I guess. But nothing beats here.” he said. I secretly blushed at his words. “Ah, haha. You all can go and rest first. I shall not disturb you now.” I greeted them once again before leaving the lobby back to my practice room.

When I got into my practice room, I lean against the mirror and squealed like crazy. I’ve been missing Sehun so much that he got me crazy. However, I still walked slowly over to turn on the music for me to practice. That hour, I have a lot of energy to dance. Even after continuous dance of 1.5 hours, I’m not tired. But I took a short break to get water.

Suddenly, Sehun came into my practice room.

“Oppa!” I shouted and went over to him. He immediately hugged me. “I’ve been missing this.” He said while hugging. Since I was way shorter than him, I’m only facing his shoulder not over the shoulder yet. {Just imagine he’s over 180cm, and Jaeyi is 160cm.}

“Yah!” I hit lightly on his chest. “My cutie pie is always this cute.” He pulled away the hug and brought his face closer to mine. At that moment, I heart beat really fast. I quickly turned away to avoid the eye-contact.

“Do you wish to go out today?” he asked. At first I thought it would be great since I’ve never been out with him for so long. However, at the second thought, I remembered what happened during the last outing. Fans came and stalked Sehun. “Nope. I don’t want the same thing to happen again.” I answered. Sehun nodded his head and continue asked if I want to go anywhere. There isn’t a place that I want to go. I would just want to spend my time with him.

“Anywhere just the both of us.” I answered. “Why not to our dorm?” he asked happily. Great idea. Since only EXO knows about it, then that should be safe. I agreed happily and headed to pack my bags before leaving with Sehun.

In no time, we reached their dorm. Like usual, we would talk and all this. “Do you want to watch some movies?” Sehun asked. Of course I would to kill time. “Can we watch horror movie?” I asked them. Most of them are fine with it except Tao and Luhan. “But I really want to watch, pleaseeeee.” I tried my best to do aegyo and they still wouldn’t want to watch. I sat on the sofa pouted.

“Well, if they don’t want to watch, then we shall watch together. Let’s go into my room and I’ll on my laptop and we can watch it!” Sehun suggested. I felt really happy at that moment. I jumped and thanked him. “Both of you just don’t do anything silly.” Suho teased. I rolled my eyes teasingly at Suho before leaving with Sehun into his room. Well, yes. Only the both of us are watching while the rest are out at the living room watching action movie.

I told Sehun the show I wanted to watch and Sehun downloaded it and get the movie started. He pulled a small table close to his bed while the both of us are on the bed tucked with his blanket with the air-condition . I also grabbed onto one of Sehun’s arms to prevent if there is any scary scene, I could just hold him tight. I enjoyed the moment a lot. However, this moment is being ruined by some knock on the door from the living room. Without knowingly, the door was being opened. And also, the next moment, Sehun’s room door was flunked open.

“What do you think the both of you are doing?!” EXO’s manager asked. 


Let me clear your doubt. EXO's manager got the keys to their dorm. So, he just knocked onto the door first before opening it with the keys. and he went straight into opening Sehun's room door. Understand? 

Anyw, how's this chapter? Blaming that I decided to stop at this part? hahah. actually i've continued writing but i decided to cut off here. it seems interesting to let the readers to feel like reading more. Don't hate me, alright? :p Wait for next chapter!