34: Filming of Music Video

Unreachable You

Your pov:

Finally it was the day to shoot my Music Video. Both Sehun and I are ready to get on to the bus take will bring us to the venue of shooting. I was excited and nervous at the same time. This will be my first time acting out in a Music Video. Suddenly, a hand reached out and placed above the back of my hands.

“Don’t worry, you will be able to film well.” Sehun said. Soon after, the bus drove off to the venue. There were many crews coming along to shoot. They needed the crews to do the setting of the venue, for example, placing tables and make the setting like a school.

The bus reached a building that look rather new. It was also filled with a lot of people that will act as the ‘students’ in the ‘school’. Sehun and I then went to change out to the uniform that blends in with the other people.

Both of us were being briefed and went to the ‘classroom’ where we suppose to start our shooting.

Here goes the storyline.

I’m sitting at a corner near to the window. I would look out of the window at times and lip sync my song. Wanting the feeling to be loved and carefree. Not far away from my seat, Sehun is there looking at me. The person that acts as the teacher will be reprimand both of us for not paying attention in class.

Therefore, Sehun and I got detention after school. You quietly went to the detention room after the school is ended and Sehun following behind. “Yah, it was all because of you.” The song stopped for a moment for Sehun to say that sentence. I gave a puzzled face and the song continues. Instead of doing the reflection in the detention room, we started playing with each other.

Few days pass and both of us got closer. We would walk back home together after school and defend those school bullies away from me. He even not mind getting into a fight with them. With flashback, he once had gotten into a fight because there are some guys that are trying to do something funny to me. Ended up, he serves detention. I do not need to serve but I waited for him to end the detention.

One day, after shopping, he sent me home. The song has ended, and here comes the speech for Sehun.

He pinned me against the wall with one of his hands stretched out beside me face. “I’ve fallen for you.” With that, he was supposed to fake a kiss by leaning closer to my lips but without touching it.

We got a lot of cuts as I wasn’t being able to act out that part. I apologized to the staff as I’ve made them extended the time for filming. My heart will beat extraordinary fast whenever he is supposed to lean forward closer to my face. I even had to close my eyes because I can’t face his gaze.

“CUT! Good take. Finally.” The director ended up our shooting. I looked at the watch. We have used 10 hours just to take a Music Video. After this music video has been edited, I’ll be able to debut soon.

While we were packing our stuff and on the way to board the bus, there was a puddle of water that I did not see. I slipped and grabbed hold on to someone that was near me. Unfortunately, it was Sehun. Because of the sudden pull, he did not have the time to react. Both of us landed on the ground. He fell above me and our faces were even closer than the time we film the MV.

As I’ve forgotten he was on top of me, I tried to sit up which causes our lips to brush against. I could feel the adrenaline rush within me. My eyes widened. He quickly stood up and I hopefully wish that no one had seen this scene.

Sehun’s pov:

When our lips interacted for that few seconds, I don’t know how to feel. It feels like a dream but it is a reality. Jaeyi and I board the bus without saying a word. The bus ride back to the company was silent. I wonder what she was thinking. While me, I wanted to kiss her on her lips again. That interaction makes me can’t forget about the feeling.

After we parted, I went back to the dorm. I told Luhan hyung about it. His eyes widened. “Eotteohke!” I made a big fuss about it that causes the rest of the members to look at me. They started pestering me about the event that causes me to be high. I sighed and told them from the scratch again.

Their reactions were the same. “Oooooo” I shook my head at their reaction.

“Are you going to maybe… ask for a relationship?” Baekhyun asked. I shrugged my shoulder. I had no idea if I should. I know that it will be hard because she will be debuting real soon. She would be busy by then. But no matter what, I guess I will wait for her. Is this love? I couldn’t believe myself for saying that.

“I’ve decided to wait for her. She is going to debut soon. I don’t wish to ruin her career.” I told Baekhyun. It seems like he’s shocked at my comment. “Sehun, why do you sound so mature?” Chanyeol asked. “Because I’ve grown up.” I answered highly. But the rest of them shook their heads at my comment. I smiled to myself being proud.


Shipping them together? xD