7: The Mini Chat

Unreachable You

Your pov:

The next day, I have my schedule at 3pm. It is a practice without EXO. It’s with the other female dancers that they arranged for the song, ‘Moonlight’. I got myself prepared and went into an unfamiliar practiced room. It was a different practice room from mine. This is more spacious and I kind of like it. I placed my bag at a corner and started doing my school work while waiting for the other dancers and instructor to arrive.

After waited for around 15 minutes, the dancers came in and the instructor came right after them. I greeted them and introduced myself. Without wasting much time, the instructor the song and taught us the steps for the dance. As usual, I would put in my best effort to practice. I don’t wish to destroy EXO’s first solo concert. The dance was slow and I’m glad that I’m able to catch along with the other dancers.

Sehun’s pov:

As I walked pass a practice room, I heard our song playing inside. Without knowing, I looked through the small window on the door. *Ah, are they the dancers for the song, Moonlight?* I kept looking as I remembered that Jaeyi’s instructor told her that she will be dancing to that song too. *Oh, there! She’s the skinniest among the dancers. Aish. She should eat more.* and I keep watching them. After a while, they had their break and Jaeyi saw me. She came running to the door and greeted me.

“Annyeong! How’s your practice?” I asked smiling. “Great! Do I look bad in the dance?” she asked. “Nope, you are the best! Remember to drink more water.” I give her thumb up and passed her my water bottle. Surprisingly, she took it and drinks the water that I have re-filled. *That was kind of indirect kiss.* I find my cheeks burning hot and maybe Jaeyi has saw it and asked whether I’m fine.

“Alright, I have to be back to practice. I’m out for too long. All the best for your practice.” I give a ‘hwaiting’ sign and she went back in.

“OH SEHUN! Why did you re-fill your water bottle for so long?” Suho asked. “I… saw Jaeyi on the way.” I replied softly. “And you chatted with her?” he continued and I nodded my head lightly. “Yah, you should focus on your practice! Didn’t she have her practice too?” Suho continued asking questions. “She does. I walked pass her practice room because I heard our song playing. And I looked at her practicing. When she had her break, she came over to chat a while.” Without knowingly, I’ve been smiling like an idiot when replying.

“Stop smiling! What’s wrong with you?” Suho asked seriously. I shook my head and continued practicing with them. 


I promised for double update. Haha, I know this chapter is kind of retarded. Like so short. HAHA. Sorry!