10: Feelings

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

After the dinner, as we are back in our dorm, I keep thinking if I have fallen for Jaeyi. How does it feels to be in love? I keep thinking. Just then, Luhan hyung walked passed me.

“Hyung, can I ask you something?” I asked. I know Luhan hyung had been in relationship before he came out to debut. “What is it?” he asked and sat beside me. “How… does it feel if you are in love with someone?” I phrase my sentence properly. “How do I say… hmm… You will feel like seeing her and your heart rate will increase. Your mood will go according to her mood and you will feel jealous if other guys talk to her.” Luhan answered my question clearly then he looked at me with a suspicious eye. “Wae…?” I stuttered. “Are you in love with Jaeyi?” he asked. I shook my head quickly. “Ara…” Luhan then gives a smirk before leaving.

I continued thinking about what Luhan hyung has said. *Tomorrow I shall test out.* I nodded my head and went back into my room to rest.

The next day arrives as fast as it can be. Back to facing hyungs for breakfast is just a burden. “Aigoo, maknae, I’ve forgotten to ask you. Why are you treating Jaeyi so nicely?” Chen asked. I rolled my eyes not answering him and continue having my breakfast. “But Sehun ah, you must know that you can’t be in a relationship. Keep the feelings to yourself. You must focus on your career first. As you know, the fans out there will be disappointed.” Suho continued.

*Oh yeah. Why didn’t I thought about it? If I fall for her, I can’t be with her either.* out of the blue, I felt sad and buried my face into my bowl to continue my breakfast.

Today, we didn’t have any schedule with Jaeyi. I don’t know if this is a relief or what. I wanted to see her. Throughout out dance practice, I keep making mistakes and continuously getting scolded by hyungs and the supervisor. I’m angry with myself and I just took off my cap and throw it against the floor and left the room.

*What’s wrong with me! Why am I like this?* I ruffled my hair as I’m sitting at the resting area. Just then, I saw Jaeyi. *Of all times.* I sighed.

Your pov:

“Oh, oppa. Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be having your schedule?” I asked as I went to pour a cup of water. Before he said anything, he came over to hug me. I was shocked. “Wae… what’s wrong?” I asked as I patted his back. I could feel him shaking his head in the embrace. “Aren’t you going back for your schedule?” I asked again.

He pulled away from the hug. I could see that his eyes are kind of teary. “I … don’t dare to go back.” He continued while stuttering. “Waeyo?” I was curious. “I ran out of the practice room because I was angry with myself.” He continued. I shook my head and reach out for his head and ruffled. “I will go back with you.” I took his hand and went back to the practice room with him. I knocked the door before entering. I could see that the rest of the EXO members are having a break.

“Yah, OH SEHUN.” Suho shouted as he thought Sehun is back alone. “Oh, Jaeyi you are here too.” D.O said. I smiled at them and pulled Sehun in. The rest were looking at Sehun with an angry eye contact.

“Hey, don’t look at him like that. I don’t know what had he done wrong but well, you all are in a group. Don’t be angry at him alright? I could see that he looked troubled just now.” I speak up for Sehun. “That’s because of you.” Baekhyun teased. I rolled my eyes and ignored his comment. “I shall leave now. I have my vocal class soon.” I patted on Sehun’s shoulder before leaving the room.

Sehun’s pov:

I felt happy that Jaeyi stands up for me. At least I know that she cares for me. When she took my hand, I could feel that my heart beat is really fast. Now that she had left the room, the rest of the members are still staring at me.

“I’m sorry for leaving that abruptly just now.” I apologized to them. “Maknae, I know you are stress. This upcoming solo concert is our first solo concert. Let’s do this well together. Alright?” Lay hyung said. I nodded my head and luckily they forgive me.

At the end of the day when we have done our practice, we decided to go back to our dorm and have dinner. I excused myself to go to the toilet before going back to the dorm. Just as I came out of the toilet, I heard someone screaming.

“GET AWAY.” The person shouted. *Who is that?* I continued to walk towards the place where the shouting came from. “Why are you always hanging out with them? You are just a trainee like us! And how did you get to go for the same stage as them?!” one girl shouted. I looked at the victim, and to my horror, it was Jaeyi. Another girl was raising her hand and she seems to be going to slap her. I quickly went up to them and stopped her.

“Hey, I don’t think it is right to do this. She’s just a trainee like you all. She just have the potential to be the dancer. As long as you all work hard then maybe you will have the chance.” I’m standing in front of Jaeyi protecting her. “Oppa…” the girls seem to be shocked at my action. “I’m sorry. I have to go.” I let go of the girl’s hand and grabbed on to Jaeyi’s hand and left.

“Are you okay?” I saw bruises on her face. She nodded her head lightly. “Come. Let’s go to our dorm. I will apply medication cream for you.” I continued. “But, I thought girls can’t go into boys dorm?” she asked. *She’s right.* I smirk and answer, “I will have a way.”


Mianhae! As I've said, I went out with my fam that day. Then yesterday, I did not update any chapter because I was sick, thats why too lazy to think of the chapter. Sorry~. Hope you enjoy this chapter and look forward for the next chapter! Remember to subscribe if you like it and comment for improvements. Upvoting will be the best. HAHA. ^^

My little story: I went to watch 'Annabelle' with my fam on the fam outing. Hmm, I guess it wasn't that scary to me. Just more about Satanic stuff. Yeah...