57: Like a Queen

Unreachable You

Your pov:

Sehun and I are currently in the practice room with the other EXO members. Apparently, the company wants us to shoot a CF (Commercial Film) together. About the ‘Baskin Robins’. Yeah. It’s the first time I will be doing a CF and I’m excited about it. After the briefing, we continue staying at the practice room to slack a while. We have not much practice now since EXO are resting before their next world tour starts. And for now, I do not have any promo events till next week.

All of us sit in a circle and started chatting. Unknowingly, I keep touching my tummy. It’s like an instinct when women are pregnant, they will rub their tummy unknowingly.

“Jaeyi, why do you keep rubbing your tummy? You look like you are pregnant when you do that.” Chen teases. I immediately blushed because it’s the truth that I’m pregnant but I can’t say it out. I just shrugged it off saying it’s nothing. Then the members want to play some games and I agreed to it too.

We will put something on the other side of the room while we are far away from it. We need to race and see who will take that thing first. It’s kind of childish but well, this is what you do when you are bored.

Since we have just nice 12 people, we split ourselves in groups of 6. So, Sehun, Suho, Luhan, Chen, Kai and I are in the same group. I am the 3rd to run for the group. When we started the race, we quickly shouted our members name to cheer on. It’s finally my turn since Luhan and Sehun runs this fast, I quickly ran and take the thing. While I was running back, I accidentally tripped on my own leg and fell down.

“OMO. JAEYI.” Sehun shouted and quickly ran towards me. “Are you okay? Does your tummy hurt? Do you feel unwell?” he bombarded me with questions. Luckily, I feel normal. I guess it did not affect the baby inside. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I managed to say.

“Do you want to see a doctor?” He continued. I shook my head and told him that I will just rest.

“Yah, Sehun ah. Not like she’s pregnant. And it’s just a normal fall. Why do you need to concern about it so much?” Chanyeol said. Sehun went silent. “She’s… actually pregnant.” Sehun then continued, which shocks me a lot. My eyes widened when Sehun said that.

“What… did you just say? Is there something that is blocking my ear that I hear wrongly?” Baekhyun asked. Sehun shook his head and repeated himself. Yes, now everyone went silent. They were totally shocked after hearing the news.

“I’m sure that the company doesn’t know about it right?” Suho continues. Both of us then nodded our head. “If the company knows, I’m sure we are dead.” I was trying to ease the tense ambience. Suho then shook his head in disbelief. “I didn’t know you are this quick.” Baekhyun smirked that makes Sehun and I blushed.

After EXO members have known about my pregnancy, they started to show more care and concern to me. I’m glad because I felt like a queen. Every little thing I tried to carry, one of them will offer the help.

---

My promo events finally over and here comes the promo events for Sehun and I’s album. The MV was being put up on youtube the last night. What I usually will do is to check the comments. Uh huh, some fans just called me a . Like seriously? It’s the company’s idea to give this concept.

Currently, my symptoms for pregnant is to crave for sour food. When we got into the shopping mall to get ready for our promo event, I pop a sour plum. “Aye? You are eating something sour?” one of the staff asked. I nodded my head awkwardly. “Recently I’ve seen you eating sour food.” she continued. *Why is she observing me? Gosh…* “I started falling for sour food.” I gave her a smile and immediately went beside Sehun.

“Aigoo. Why are you running towards me?” Sehun asked. I told him everything about the conversation between the staff and me. “Be careful next time.” He said and wanted to ruffle my hair but he stop when he saw that my hair has already been done by the hairstylist.

“So, we are going to tell CEO after this week ends?” I asked Sehun. Silently, he nodded his head. *I wonder what hell taste like*

“Let’s welcome the both of them!” The emcee invited us out and we could see that there are fans below cheering. I guess, they cheered more for Sehun.

The emcee then started asking questions about the album. “So, I’ve watched the MV. How did the both of you felt when filming this?” The emcee asked.

“Well, natural? Since the both of us are already a couple. So, all this skinship is alright. But initially it was awkward and then we started getting use to it.” Sehun answered. Yeah, if it was only directed to me, I wouldn’t have known how to answer. I think my brain is aging during this pregnancy period.

We ended the promo events by thanking our fans for supporting this album. When I finally got to the backstage, I immediately eat another small sour plum. “Seems like your symptoms is getting serious.” Sehun teased. “Hehe, oppa.” I started my aegyo again. Is this how pregnancy supposed to be?

This whole week passes really fast. Our promo events ended. We are still thinking on how to tell CEO about my pregnancy and how is he going to react to that?

“Hun oppa, I’m scared.” I told him. To ease my feeling, he started joking. “Jaeyi, it’s only been 2 month of pregnancy and I can a little bump on your tummy.” Even though I know he was joking, I still checked. “Am I getting fatter?” I immediately asked. “Nope. But you are getting chubbier.” He teased.

“Alright, just relax. We can do this.” He said as we both walked into the office.  


Yay! Christmas is over. How did all of you spent for your celebration? Must had fun right? Anyway, I'm considering to write a new story after this story ends. Will you all be supporting my next fanfic? :/ If you all wants me to write a new fanfic, who shall be the main male character then? I've thought of a few.