16: Luckily

Unreachable You

Your pov:

The next day, I woke up with both my eyes puffy. I went into the bathroom to wash up and got shocked at how puffy my eyes are. I sighed and decided that I should put on make-up today to cover my puffy eyes. Looking at how much I’ve been patting the foundation powder on my face, being satisfied at the coverage of my puffy eyes. I packed my bag and left to the company. Even though there isn’t a schedule for today, I would still want to loiter around and try to dance out a bit to forget about what happened last night.

When I stepped into the company, I saw some staff pointing at me. Sure the news spread like wildfire. The next moment, I was being called to the office.

As I entered, I greeted the one that have asked to look for him. He is the one that manages all those rumours. {I don’t know whether there is but… yeah, just pretend there is.} He turned his chair to face me when I entered. He started speaking.

“So, do you know what trouble have you gotten into?” he asked. Slowly, I nodded my head being afraid that he would dismiss me from my trainee life. “I know because you are chosen to dance with EXO and got closer with them. For this rumour, I will let it off. I will make sure this wouldn’t be leaked out too. However, if there is another related rumour about you and EXO, I will not hesitate to dismiss you. This may sound harsh but this is to protect the image of our company. And one last thing, make sure you don’t get into a relationship with any EXO members.” With that, he let me off. I thanked him for this chance.

*Phew, luckily I’m not being dismissed.* I let out a sigh of relief. I walked towards an empty practice room and let myself practice for tomorrow’s EXO solo concert. I practiced for 2 hours before I stop for the day.

When I got out of the practice room, unluckily, I met EXO at the corridor.

“Jaeyi! Are you okay?” Luhan asked. Seems like they know about the news too. I nodded my head to his question. “I’m sorry for letting this rumour to come about. If I hadn’t insisted you to…” Sehun was about to apologized and I just cut him. “It’s alright. None of us will predict this.” From then, I really tried my best to distant myself from them. I walked off and left the company for some snacks.

Sehun’s pov:

After knowing the news, I totally feel pissed off. Didn’t I warn those people not to try to make up any rumours? A good thing is that Jaeyi was not being dismissed if not, I would feel really guilty. When she walked away from us, seeing her solo back makes me sad. I decided to text her since she cut my words just now.

Jaeyi, I’m really sorry about the rumours. But can you don’t distant yourself away from us…?” this is the last thing I wanted to happen. She entered my life miraculously and how could I let her distant away like this. I waited for her reply but she took really a long time to reply.

Hyungs and I had gone back to our dorm and yet not a single reply from her. *Did something happen?* I started being paranoid and I can’t sit properly. I would walk up and down at the living room.

“Yah yah yah. You are making me dizzy. Stop walking up and down. Can you settle down?” Baekhyun said while trying to watch the TV show. I rolled my eyes and went into my room to lie down.

Finally, I received a vibration from my phone. I jumped up from my lying position to read the text.

I also don’t wish to distant myself from you. But if any rumours about EXO and me again, he will not hesitate to dismiss me. I don’t want that to happen.” All of a sudden, it seems like I can feel her heart. How much she wanted to continue to be in this company and further plan to debut.

Why not we act distant in real life but we could just text each other everyday?” I suggested that. It didn’t take her long to reply back this text. “Good idea! ^^” I felt so much relieved from reading her reply. I jumped around and immediately run towards the living where most of the members are gathering at.

“Yah, are you out of your mind? One moment you seem depressed and now you looked like you strike a lottery.” Chen commented but all he receives is my great eye-smile to him. “What’s going on?” Lay asked. So I started telling them about the ‘plan’ that we are suppose to act distant in real life but we can act like more than friends in text. All they give is to smirk at me. I rolled my eyes and went back into my room to squeal.


Sorry for the short chapter today. Because I'm kind of down with flu. And my brain isn't working that good. Hahaha. What nonsense... Well, hope you like it! Next chapter will be on their solo concert! ^^ Look forward to it, alrighty? Hahaha. Comment for improvement and subscribe! (: LOVE YAAAAAA~!