49: The Plan

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

The moment when Jaeyi placed her lips on my lips, I can feel the ‘fireworks’ in me. It’s under the rain and our official kiss. Awhile later, she pulled away the kiss that I’ve been longing for. “Sorry, for being so sudden.” Under the night light, I could see her blushing.

“It’s alright. So… what are we now?” I asked. She paused for a moment before answering me.

“I want you back. I realized I can’t live without you. But…CEO…” she ended with that CEO.

“Don’t worry. EXO members had come up with a good idea to make him give him.” I explained everything about our plans to her. Initially, she doubted the plan, but I reassured her that everything will be fine. And we will expose it when the daylight arrives.

Together, I walked her back to her dorm. I bid goodbye and give each other a goodnight kiss before leaving. I told her to prepare herself well enough for tomorrow. Whatever it may come. Many fans will hate us. 

Your pov:

It may sound stupid that I actually broke up with Sehun for about 2 days and went back to him again. I can’t live without him and he even sang me a song of Super Junior’s. I was really touched hearing him to sing that. I couldn’t say he has the best singing but I know he had put in the effort.

The night seems so peaceful and I fell asleep right after I came out from bath.

Next day arrives. It’s our last day. We are supposed to tell the CEO our decision by tonight. However, we have our plan going on. We are going to meet up for dinner later on. We will try our best to do intimate thing other than kissing in the public where everyone will sure recognize one of us.

I was afraid that it will affect Sehun a lot because obviously he has more fans than I do and I just debuted for a few months. We even had rumours about us back then when I just debuted.

The day passes really fast. I didn’t expect that it will be 5pm soon. I did not have any schedule for today but I just hang out in the practice room to kill time. Not long after I had checked the timing, I received a message from Sehun oppa.

“Yo! You ready?” Sehun’s text. I chuckled at his message. To be honest, I’m not ready. But since it’s the last day for us to decide, we could no longer drag it anymore. I replied back and he asked me wait for him at the company lobby in 10 minutes time. Within the 10 minutes, I got myself changed into nicer clothes. I wouldn’t want to disgrace him by wearing my sportswear and hang out with him.

When I reached the lobby, I saw Sehun waiting over there. I ran towards him smiling. “Let’s go!” he said and held out his hands. We existed the company with our fingers interlocked. Since it’s a Friday evening, we decided to go to Myeongdong shopping mall to have our dinner and maybe to shop around.

As expected, we were being surrounded by fans and they were screaming. We try to stay calm and just smile to them. We walk into the food court and bought our food. Well, of course while we were eating, fans surrounded us too.

Just then, a fan came over and asked, “Are the both of you together?” we did nothing but to smile back. I don’t know whether she knows our signal. All we were hoping is that the fans could take a photo of us being together and upload it on SNS. Even better, just state by asking if we are together on the SNS. If the company sees it, they can’t do any much because we were interlocking our hands. Unless they want to come out with a rubbish reason saying that it’s just a hoobae and sunbae relationship.

After having our dinner, we shopped around the mall according to our plan. When we walked passed a couple accessories stall, both of us looked at each other and gave a signal. We understand each other. With that, we entered the shop and started looking at couple stuff, like anklet, bracelet, etc.

“Oppa! How do you find this?” I hold up a couple bracelet and went up to him. He smiled at me and told me that it was nice. We even tried to make our conversation louder for others to hear it. I nodded and wanted to pay for it but Sehun stop me and handed the cashier the money.

“Are the both of you together?” the cashier asked. We gave the same answer, smile. The cashier gave us a weird expression and hoping that we could say something. However, we did not.

After much satisfaction from shopping, we got ourselves ice-cream. Well, when it comes to ice-cream, I totally forgotten about the plan we supposed to do. I ate it happily while we were on the way to exist the mall. I did not realize that I got some ice-cream on the side of my mouth.

“Aish, yah! Babo.” Sehun said it out loudly. I tilted my head wondering why is he shouting. He took out a piece of tissue and wipes the stain of ice-cream for me. I could hear fans going ‘awwww’ and the sound of fans capturing the moment.

“This is a great one.” He came closer and whispers into my ear. Instantly, I blushed. Then, with 1 hand holding on to the ice-cream, the other hand I hooked onto Sehun’s arms.

I wonder if the plans actually go well…


Yay! Chapter update ! ^^ 3 more days to my holidays. CANT WAIT. Oh yeah, I saw someone I hated in campus today. Zzz, just as I thought I had a bad day, I saw someone that has caught my eyes recently! Hehe. Anyw, Hope you like this chapter! COMMENT OKAY? (: LOVE YA! <3