24: Falling Asleep

Unreachable You

Your pov:

I’ve already make myself in disguise like the usual. Putting on hoodie, mask and sunglasses. It must be really crazy to put on sunglasses at night. Sehun and I walked to the nearest supermarket available. I took the trolley that was parked outside and pushed it in together.

We walked down the aisle of the supermarket to see what food we should buy. We totally looked like a couple that pushes the trolley together. Like how you always have seen it on TV. Suddenly, something caught my eyes. I immediately ran forward leaving Sehun to push the trolley alone.

“Oppa! Gogi!” I shouted. I saw him giving an embarrassing face. *Damn. I’ve forgotten that I’m in the public place.* I immediately took the meat and went up to Sehun to put the meat onto the trolley. “Mianhae. I’ve forgotten that I’m in the public.” I apologized to him. He smiled back and says, “Gwenchana. As long as you enjoy yourself.” With that, he ruffled my hair too.

Slowly, we kept putting in more food into the trolley and some daily necessities that the guys needed. Again, I saw something. It was my favourite potato chips. The sour&cream flavor. However, I wanted to take the can of potato chips but I’m too short. I kept jumping hoping that I could reach out for that. “Aish!” I let out my frustration. Suddenly, a hand from behind me stretched out and reached for the potato chips. It was none other than Sehun. I could feel how close his body was to me. My heart beat increases.

“Here.” He showed me that potato chip that I’ve been reaching out and placed it in the trolley. “Forever shorty.” He started teasing me. I was about to hit him but he pushes the trolley and ran off. “Yah! Come back!” I shouted chasing after him. He turned back and gives me a mehrong before running off again. The supermarket seems to be belonging to us only. We did not care about the customer in the shop.

“Excuse me. I’m sorry, you are not suppose to be running around the shop.” The shop assistant scolded Sehun and that’s when I chased up to him. “Hah! Got scolded!” It was my turn to give him back a mehrong.

When we think that we had finished buying all the stuff we needed, we continued on to pay for them. However, the cashier that we went to recognizes Sehun. Forgot to mention, he was wearing a mask too.

“Sehun oppa?” the cashier asked. He slightly nodded his head. At this moment, I felt awkward. I don’t know what to do and I hope she won’t realize my existence. But I was wrong. She saw me and kept looking back and forth at Sehun and me. We hurried pay for the things and left in a flash.

“I hope she won’t say anything.” I said as we reached outside. “Hope so.” He replied. There was nothing funny about it but we burst out laughing at the same time. When we got back to the dorm, we got scolding from D.O.

“Supermarket is just nearby. Did the both of you need to take 1 ½ hour to get all this things? Now all of us are hungry!” D.O lectured us in a cute way that I started laughing. “Yah. Don’t you laugh.” He continued trying to act angry. “Araseo.” I nodded my head and went to the kitchen to put down the stuff.

While we were waiting for D.O to make for us the dinner, some of the members actually took the time to call their parents. It was touching to see scenes of idols calling their parents and tried to act strong so that their parents will not be worried for them especially the foreigners, Yixing, Luhan and Tao.

“Yeoboseyo?” Sehun called his parents. He went on to put loudspeaker for me to listen. “Oh, Sehun ah!” his mother seems to be delighted to hear his voice. “Omma.” Sehun’s voice started becoming shaky as I could feel that he actually misses his mother a lot. “Sehun ah, how have you been doing? I’ve seen rumours about you and a girl.” His mother asked in concern. It feels so great that his mother actually kept up to date about her son.

“It’s nothing much. It was the fans idea. She was a back dancer in the EXO solo concert. The EXO members became more bonded with her. But the fans only caught us together.” Sehun explained not wanting his mother to worry. “Oh, omma. She’s beside me now. Do you wish to talk to her?” Sehun said. I immediately panic at his words. The few seconds of prayer hoping that his mother doesn’t want. However, I was wrong.

“Jinjja? Alright, I want to talk to her.” His mother said excitedly. Sehun could only chuckle at my nervous reaction. “Erm erm. Annyeonghaseyo, eomeonim?” I wasn’t sure how to call her. “Ah, annyeong. Ne, you can just call me eomeonim. What’s your name?” she started asking usual questions. I answered her as much as I could and our conversation became more relax. Before passing the call back to Sehun, she said that I should go visit her one day.

All this calling of parents lasted for about 1 hour and the dinner is done. Everyone gathered around the long dining table. The foods that are prepared by D.O look especially scrumptious.

When I started tasting the first dish, complimentary words kept coming out of my mouth. I can never cook as great as him which makes me kind of guilty because I’m a female. And for once, I ate a lot for dinner. Once you started eating D.O’s cooking, you can never want to stop eating. “Oh my goodness, I’m so full.” I stretched myself on the dining table after I’ve finished 2 bowls of rice.

“You are getting fat.” Sehun started teasing me again. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up. I went over to the living room and watched TV. The other guys are still having their dinner. As you know, they can never be full.

As much I can remember, I fell asleep at the sofa after watching the TV for about ½ hour.

Sehun’s pov:

Just when we finished our dinner, I went to the living room to check on Jaeyi. Surprisingly, I found her sleeping on the sofa. “Aish, this girl.” Without further delay, I carried her in the bridal style and bring her into my room.

“Suho hyung, Jaeyi will be sleeping on my bed for today. Will you be fine with it?” I asked after I’ve placed her. “Mwo?! Isn’t it going to be kind of inconvenience?” Suho asked back. “Hyung… she fell asleep. What can we do?” I started doing my aegyo to him and I guess he felt disgusted and ended up giving in.

“Luhan hyung! Can I sleep in your room for today?” I asked. “Wae!” he replied shockingly. “Because Jaeyi fell asleep and I lend her my bed for the day. But don’t worry, I will sleep on the floor.” I answered happily. Luhan shook his head and agreed on letting me to sleep at his room for the day.

Before going to ‘bed’, I set alarm on my phone so that I could wake up early to prepare breakfast. Yes, I am going to prepare breakfast. Specially make for Jaeyi because I’ve agreed to cook for her one day.


Whewwww. Do you think this chapter is long? >< Haha. Erm erm... well. I guess its longer than the usual ones. How do you think about this chapter? Comment below! I'm actually kind of dragging the chapter so that I could wait for the polling to end. Anyways, what you should be doing is to subscribe to this story so that you can receive updates and upvote if you really like this story. Alrightyyyyy? ^^