33: Photoshoot

Unreachable You

Your pov:

On that day, I slept over at EXO’s dorm again. We played some games together before sleeping. Sehun even told me that he would put my birthday as his phone password. I felt so much happy. I don’t really know if Sehun really has feelings for me or is it just because he think I’m a fan.

The morning I woke up, Sehun prepared breakfast for us again.

“Aye, our Maknae only make breakfast when Jaeyi came over.” D.O complained and all I can do is to laugh.

Supposedly I will be having school but I didn’t went because I will be having my photoshoot later on in the afternoon. I did not expect that it will be this quick. My dance was almost there and I left recording and filming of Music Video.

Just as I’ve finished my breakfast and decided to leave, a doorbell is heard. “Etteohke!” I panic that someone will just see me in their dorm which is not a pleasant scene. Luhan ran over and looked into the peep hole.

“Manager hyung!” he shouted. This is the worst case ever. All of us started panicking. “Where do I go?” I said frustrated. “Hide! In… my wardrobe.” With that, Sehun quickly pushed me into his room and to his wardrobe that was big enough to fit me in. He also put all the gift into the wardrobe. Luckily, he also remembered my shoes at the door area. He hide it into their shoes closet.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Luhan opened the door and greeted the manager when he saw that everything was done.

“What are you guys doing that took all of you so long to open the door for me?” the manager said it in a slightly angry tone.

I could hear their voices in the living room.

“Are you guys hiding something from me?” the manager asked. Before anyone could answer him, he started inspecting the dorm. He went into every room to check. When he open Sehun’s room, he went into and looked around. I gasped when I heard the room door opening. I quickly cover my mouth as I realize I was a little too loud.

Sehun’s pov:

When the manager went into my room, my heart beat started racing and hope that he wouldn’t open my wardrobe. I look at him inspecting my room. Suddenly, he walked towards my wardrobe and reached his hands out to the handler. While he almost open the wardrobe, his phone rang. He closes back the wardrobe and picked up the call.

After he ended the call, he went out of my room. Then, I finally felt kind of relieved as I could feel my heart in my mouth when he was about to open the wardrobe.

“Anyway, I’m here not to inspect you all. I’m here to tell you that this afternoon we will be visiting a soon to be debuting girl’s photoshoot.” After he finished his sentence, he left the dorm.

We make sure that he had board the car and left before opening up the wardrobe to let Jaeyi out. All of us broke out a cold sweat as it was a really close one. We sent Jaeyi out and left back to our dorm.

Your pov:

I quickly changed out and left to the company after I’ve reached my dorm. I realized that I was late to meet my new manager. She will be the one bringing to the photoshoot scene and in charge of my schedules. I greeted her and she told me to call her, Miss Lee.

At around 2pm, we left the company to the photoshoot scene. Over there, I could see all the professional cameras and the lightings that are being set up. I was being asked to change to a school uniform. My album concept will be school oriented. I tried my best to look like a geek as I was given a glasses and light make up was being put.

“Okay, please look as innocent as you can into the camera.” The cameramen started telling me to do certain pose and I did accordingly. Just then, I saw EXO members standing behind. Sehun was trying to wave to me while I was having the photoshoot.

The cameramen cut for a short break. I went up to them and greeted them as if we were quite distanced.

“Jaeyi, since EXO is here, I will tell you about the music video concept. It will be filmed after your recordings are done.” Mr. Kim said.

“So, as you know, your debut song is about high school love. You, of course the main female lead. And there is someone being the main male lead. Do not be surprised, and the male lead will be Sehun.” He continued. Both of us were stunned at the news.

“Us?!” we both said the same thing at the same time. Mr. Kim nodded and without further discussion, he left.

“Let’s come back to shooting.” The cameramen shouted for everyone to gather. I took a few more photo and could see that Sehun was constantly putting his thumb up. I blushed and at the same time, the cameraman captured it. “That was a good one!” he shouted. I started to blush more.


How is this chapter? ^^