4: Gomawo

Unreachable You

Your pov:

Well, life is back to the same. Practice and then school. I do still meet EXO sometimes around the company. Add on, I have more of vocal lessons. Today, our vocal teacher came in to tell us that Luhan will be the one teaching us. Everyone squealed including me. “Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida.” He greeted to the class.

As the class started, most of the people were drooling over him instead of listening in the lesson. “So, let’s try this verse?” Luhan asked and we nodded our head. One by one, we sang to him. Slowly, it’s my turn to try. “Baby don’t cry~” I sang as good as I could. “Hmm, Jaeyi, I think you can sing better with slightly more power.” Luhan commented with a smile. I could sense that the people around me are staring. “How does he know your name?” the girl beside me asked. I wanted to ignore but she kept bugging me. “My instructor brought EXO to have dance practice with me before.” I answered coldly and I could sense that she’s amazed. “Can you introduce me to them?” she asked with full of hope. “I’ll see.” I rolled my eyes and ignored.

Rushing from vocal class to dance class, I met EXO on the way. “Annyeong, Jaeyi!” Baekhyun greeted me happily. “Annyeong oppa! I’ve to go now. I’m rushing for the dance class. See you next time!” with that I quickly go into my practice room. Luckily I got there before my instructor. I took out my homework to do while waiting for my instructor. About 10 minutes later, he came in and we started our lesson.

“Annyeong!” I turned and saw EXO coming me. Being puzzled I looked at my instructor. “I’m suppose to teach them some dance steps.” He answered. “You can go rest for the time being.” He continued. I nodded my head and went over to my bag and drink water. Suddenly, I feel so tired that I closed my eyes thinking I should take a 5 minutes nap.

The next moment when I opened my eyes, I saw that there isn’t anyone in the room anymore. “Where are they?” I looked at the time on my phone. “Omo! 9pm!” I did not know that I’ve slept for so long. I quickly pack my bag. Just then, I saw my homework has done with a post-it beside it.

Sleeping well? Hehe. I’ve done your homework. Don’t go around boosting that EXO’s Sehun has done your homework. Get good rest when reached back dorm. Goodnight! ^^

After reading, I chuckled and I could feel that my face is blushing. *Sehun done my homework for me. OMGGGGG.* Can you understand how I feel if EXO’s member helped you with your homework? When I reached dorm, I immediately settle myself and went back to sleep.

“Jaeyi. Are you sure this is your handwriting?” the next day when I hand up my homework and the teacher just checked through. “I’m sorry. I was too tired. So, it’s kind of scribbling.” I lied. “Is there something wrong? You always look so tired in class.” The teacher asked. I shook my head and went back to my own seats. *Aish, that is Sehun’s handwriting.* I chuckled.

“Jaeyi!” Baekhyun shouted as I was about to enter SM Entertainment. “Oh, oppa.” I greeted. We went in to the company with laughter. However we have to be separated as our practice rooms are different. “Should we exchange numbers and maybe get a group chat on LINE?” Chanyeol asked. “Woahh, good suggestion!” Sehun comment which made me blush. I gave them my number and went off.

“Annyeong! I’m HAPPY VIRUS CHANYEOLLIE!” Chanyeol texted in the group as I just entered the practice room. And one by one, they introduced themselves to allow me to save them in my contact. Since I’ve Sehun’s number now, should I thank him for helping me? The teacher came in and immediately just decided on my decision that I should thank him.

“Oppa, gomawoyo! For helping me in my homework ^^” after texting, I quickly placed my phone in my bag.