32: Presents

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

I felt like… going to the toilet. What a bad timing. I looked around and looked at Jaeyi who is leaning on my shoulder. I have nowhere to hide myself and pee. I bear with it. I finally remembered that Jaeyi’s phone is with me. I struggled myself while taking out her handphone as I don’t wish to wake her up.

“Here!” I finally fished out her phone from my pocket. I slide to unlock but she set a password. I sighed not knowing her password. I tried a few times. Luckily, she was using android phone so the phone will not be locked out that long.

*Maybe it’s my birthday.* with that idea, I typed in, 0412. And there! I entered into her phone. *So sweet of her to put my birthday as her password.* I smiled while looking down at her. I scrolled through her contact to look for the members’ number.

Firstly, I dialed Luhan hyung’s number. He did not pick up. I thought he will be the ones that will always have his phone on his hand. Next, I dialed Baekhyun hyung but the result is the same. And then, I tried Suho hyung.

“Yeoboseyo, Jaeyi?” Suho speak over the phone.

“Hyung! Sehun here. We are being locked out.” I explained.

“Locked out? At where?” Suho asked worriedly. Then, I told him the place we were at and they rushed down to open the door for us.

“Yah!” Chen immediately shouted but I signaled him to lower down his voice.

“Carry her please.” I said and after Luhan hyung carried her in a bridal style, I quickly rushed out and went to the toilet. I felt so much relieve after releasing all the toxic. I went back to the practice room and saw that Jaeyi is awake.

“Oh, Sehun, you are clever uh. Lucky you remembered that you have my phone with you.” Jaeyi said with her thumb up. She reminded me that her phone was with me and I immediately handed her, her phone.

When she unlocked her phone, she frowned. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“How did you unlock my phone when I’ve set the password.” She looked up at me. I gave her a smirk and went beside her ear to whisper that her password is my birthday. She gasped in shock.

“Oh ya. I’ve never asked about your birthday.” It suddenly reminded me.

“Oh… true eh. We haven’t got to know her birthday.” Lay interrupted as he heard us.

“Okay… My birthday is on 28th April. Same month as you and Luhan.” She continued. I nodded my head in acknowledging. “Wanna come over to our dorm? Some of us bought presents for you.” Suho said. Indeed, I was shocked at his statement. He is the kind that will go by law but this time, he is asking Jaeyi to come over. Jaeyi nodded her head happily.

After practicing for 2-3 rounds, we went back to our dorm.

Your pov:

When we got into their dorm, I looked around as if I don’t care much about the present. Then, Tao push me over to the sofa and pressed me down to sit. “Just wait.” He winked at me and went back into the room. I guess everyone is unpacking their bags and taking out the present.

Firstly, Suho handed to me his present. It was a phone keychain with the letter ‘J”. It looks really nice and I love it. Then, Xiumin gave me a soft toy bun, which looks like him a lot. “Kyeopda!” I hugged onto the soft toy. Luhan gave me a necklace. Basically, everyone bought for me a present.

However, Sehun has not come out yet. “Hunnie! Where’s my present?” I shouted. “Coming!” with his shouting, his footsteps are heard next.

“Firstly, I will give you this.” He handed to me the brown leather bracelet that looks a bit similar to the one I gave. He even helped me to put in on. Then, he handed me a crop sleeveless tee-shirt. “Oh! This look really nice.” I love the design a lot. After that, he gave me the shorts.

“Are you even sure you got the right size?” I looked at the shorts and doubted the size. “Go ahead and try.” He said. With that, I took the crop tee and the shorts to the toilet to change.

Surprisingly, it fitted me well! I was utterly shocked. I went out of the toilet and everyone’s gaze at me.

“Sehun, are you a ert? How do you know her size?” D.O asked with the O.O eyes.

“Ani ! You can’t anyhow say! I… anyhow pick the size.” Sehun answered and the rest doesn’t believe him. I chuckled and thanked them a lot for the presents. I did not expect that everyone of them will get me a present.