50: His decision

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

Guess what? When we reached back at the company, we were being called back to the office. We have already prepared for that. I tighten the interlock between our fingers. I smile to Jaeyi telling her that it will be fine.

When we reached at the CEO’s office, we can see that he is fuming angry.

“What are the both of you doing?” he said through his gritted teeth.

“Well, out for dating. Isn’t that obvious?” I fight back.

“Being like this?” he turned his monitor and showed us the fantaken of me wiping the ice-cream stain that was on Jaeyi’s mouth. “Don’t tell me you don’t do that to your wife.” Again, I fight back. He was left speechless.

“So, what’s your decision?” he said calmly.

“Isn’t it obvious that we aren’t ending this relationship?” I said sarcastically. “The fans are going around asking if the both of you are in relationship. Since the both of you just held hands, I don’t want to cause more problems.” The CEO continued.

“Why can’t you understand? We did this today is because we are indirectly telling the fans that we are actually together.” I state the fact. What’s wrong with this CEO telling us to break up?

“You both know the consequences.” He starts raising his voice. “Can’t you see that I’m trying my best to help both of you? Especially Jaeyi. I make you debut not asking you to be able to get closer with Sehun. You just debuted for a few months and I am very sure that you will gain haters if you are going to do this. Stop this relationship, will you?” The CEO continued. He is practically trying to ‘psycho’ Jaeyi.

“I’m sorry. I’m afraid that I can’t do it. I cannot live without Sehun.” Jaeyi said softly. “If you think I will draw more haters, I can stop being an idol.” Jaeyi continued and I just stare at her. She is willing to give up her career for this relationship. This shows how important she sees this relationship.

“Are you crazy? I put you high up not for you to come down as you want. In fact, you have a contract with us.” CEO shouted. I could see that Jaeyi is kind of afraid of him shouting.

“Since most of the fans are thinking that we may be in relationship, why not just let us announce that we are in a relationship? I don’t see what’s difficult about that.” I protected Jaeyi by continuing the argument.

“You don’t get it. My market stocks will drop if you announced that. From what happened to Baekhyun and Taeyeon and the other couples.” Well, he said what he had wanted to say. He only cares about money.

We shook our heads in disbelief. “Either you give an official statement that we are together or I will quit out of this career too.” I said firmly. Before he could speak another sentence, I continued, “I will come back here tomorrow morning. Tell me your decision.” Then, I left the office with Jaeyi.

Your pov:

Such a heated argument. When we get out of his office, we had nowhere to go. If we went back to our dorm, chances of him asking people to drag us back into his office are high. Therefore, we went out of the company to the nearby playground. I sat on one of the swing while Sehun is behind me pushing.

“Don’t you think that we are too harsh?” I asked. “Nope, we should let him know that we can’t always listen to him. All he cares about is money. Not us.” Sehun said. I agreed totally to it. I sighed and looked up at the sky. Sehun came down and squatted beside me. He put his hand over my hands that are placed on my lap.

“Don’t worry too much. This will get over soon. I’m sure he’s gonna announce it unless he wants us to leave.” Sehun assured me. I nodded and went silent. A silent night is what I needed so that I can think about life.

After a while, Sehun started speaking. “Jaeyi?” he asked. I hummed to answer him. “What if he agrees to announce our relationship?” he continues.

I turned and look at him as he was sitting on the other swing. “That will be great. At least we can go on dating openly.” I smiled and answer him. “True that.” And both of us chuckled. Just like that, we spent the night out talking about everything.

---

The next day arrives and both of us went back to the company again. By now, there are many fans standing outside the company. *Are they waiting for something?* I thought. As the fans saw us, they started screaming and come swooning to us. We tried to comprehend what they were saying as too many of them are speaking at the same time.

“Are the both of you really together?” that’s the sentence I’ve finally heard. I whispered to Sehun whatever I’ve heard. His reaction and mine are the same. Our eyes widened. Not knowing what’s going on. We entered the company and EXO members came over to us.

“Congrats! Our plan actually works.” Baekhyun patted on Sehun’s shoulder. We were still puzzled like they are speaking alien’s language to us. Suho sighed and took out his phone to show us that in one of the news, it shows SM giving official statement of our relationship.

We were so happy that we went speechless. We quickly went to the CEO’s office to ask what’s going on. Maybe he has some other plans.

“Well, you see. Maybe if the both of you get good response for this relationship, I definitely can come out new album that consists the only 2 of you. This will be a WIN-WIN situation.” The CEO is trying to be optimistic. Sehun then continued by asking what if it’s the other way round.

“That… I have not thought about it. We will see how it goes.” With that, he let us off. When we got out of his office, both of us hugged each other. It’s like a celebration. Last night we were still afraid that he wouldn’t come up with this decision but now, we are relieved. At least he is humane. 


Chapter update! And it's finally my term break. YAY! I've got about 3 weeks of term break. I can finish this story by then. Hehe. This story is going to end soon. Sad? I will sure be sad too if I finish writing this story. Maybe at most another 10 chapters and it will be done. Sigh.

Anyw, hope if you like this story, you can share it if your friends or something? Words of Mouth... hahaha. Just introduce this story to them, pleaseeeee. Hehe. And I've got pictures for you! I was watching videos and I saw some people edited EXO's MV and put in grease effect. It was really funny when I saw first watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HScRi7A-9NQ (EXO Overdose 'Greasy ver')

The Alien Suho

Sehun

Luhan 

Luhan looks like a pufferfish that bloats up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peF6tKlWDgk (EXO Wolf 'Greasy ver')

Sehun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tql8etJjT3M (EXO Growl 'Greasy ver')

This is our manly Luhan. Hahahaha.