20: The vocal classmy story.

Unreachable You

Your pov:

A week later after the EXO’s concert. Going to school is like hell. People whispering about me or asked me who is that person that performed with EXO on the stage. *It’s me, duh* I would lie to them that I don’t know. Sometimes in between the free time I had, I would think about Sehun oppa too. I know I shouldn’t have done that but… it seems like my feelings for him is getting deeper.

Just as I was in my deep thought, my friend nudged me.

“Jaeyi, since you have seen EXO around in company, do you like any of them?” she asked. *Not again...* “I do. Didn’t I told you that my biases are Luhan and Sehun?” I replied naturally. But when I mentioned Sehun’s name, my heart beats slightly faster. “No! As in you truly have feelings for them. Treating them like man instead of your idol.” She continued frustrated. “Of course I treat them like a man. They are men, do you want me to treat them like women?” I acted dumb. I could see that she’s fuming mad and praying that the teacher will come in.

The rest of the day in school was usual. When the school ended, I packed my bag and got ready to go back to the company. As I stepped into the company, I felt physically drained. I walked with dragging feet towards my vocal class. Luckily that the teacher isn’t here yet. I lay my head down on the table with my crossed arms and tried to sleep.

A group of people’s talking disturbed my sleep after 10minutes. With a frowning eyebrow, I looked up. It is nonetheless EXO. *Can’t they keep quiet for once?* I mentally scolded them.

“Okay class. Today’s vocal lesson will be with the EXO members. Instead of me teaching you all, I’m sure that you all will wants them to teach you.” With that, the teacher said a few more sentences before leaving the class. The members were initially awkward as they do not know where to start from.

“Erm… okay. Before we start learning the song, we shall do some vocal warm up.” Lay oppa said it uneasily. “Ne!!!” the class’s girls went crazy and paid 101% attention to them. I shook my head and ‘tsk-ed’ them.

“DO… RE…MI…FA…SO…LA…TI…DO…” Luhan started his vocal warm up with us and we followed them. It was interesting and after the warm up, they taught us on high notes. Of course, the ones that will be teaching is Baekhyun, Chen, D.O and Luhan. The rest of the members will just walk around making sure that we can catch up with them.

Just then, Sehun came towards me and took the empty seat beside me. “Annyeong!” he whispered to me while I was trying to focus for the lesson. “I know you are tired, but if you want to sleep, just sleep.” He said. The word ‘sleep’, perks me up. Because I am really tired and needed a rest so much. “Really?” I asked with an enlighten face. He nodded his head and with his permission, I started putting my head on the table and drift away to my dreamland.

Sehun’s pov:

When Luhan was about to pick Jaeyi to practice the high note. I put my 2nd finger on my lips indicating him to keep quiet. I went up to him and whispered into his ears. “She’s sleeping because she is tired. I let her the permission to sleep.” When Luhan heard the explanation, he shook his head in disbelief.

The vocal class ended 2 hours later. Within the 2 hours, Jaeyi did not even wake up. We left the room and she is all alone inside. I could not stay with her as we have a fan sign going on later in the evening. We got ourselves prepared at 4.30pm. I secretly passed by the vocal classroom we had earlier and saw that Jaeyi is still sleeping inside. I sneak in and covered her with my jacket that I had brought along. With that, I quickly leave the room and went back to where my members are gathering at.

Our van finally leave for the fan sign that is starting at 7.30pm. As usual, we crack jokes and sing songs inside the van. But someone who hasn’t been off my mind is Jaeyi. I wondered if she had woken up. *I shall give her a text.*

Yah! Have you wake up? It’s going to be 7pm soon. If you want to sleep, go back to your dorm and take a bath before sleeping.

Even though I am the one typing, I still would smile to my phone. “Maknae, why are you smiling into your phone?” Baekhyun asked as he tried to look into my phone. “Go away, hyung.” I swing my hands off to block his view. “Hey, did you know what? I will tell you what happened once.” Suho started saying something and everyone’s ear ‘brighten’.

“Once, Sehun woke up screaming Jaeyi’s name.” this one sentence summarizes everything. I rolled eyes and try to avoid their questions. “Shut up. I was just having… a bad dream.” I replied. And they started thinking wild. I shook my head ignoring their comments. Finally, after all this torture in the van, we reached the destination.

Fans were waiting outside near the roadside for our appearance. Just before I opened the door, fans are all ready and screaming. When we stepped out, it feels as if my eardrum is going to burst. But I am already used to all this screaming. We finally make our way to the stage from all those pushing we received from the fans.

All of us did our usual greeting for the fans and chatted awhile with them. Lastly, we came to our main point of the event which is the fan sign. One by one, the fans came up to show their album and some of them had post-it on it for us to write something. My hand is aching from signing so much albums but it’s worth it to me. They used their money to buy the album and came here for the signature from their favourite band.

Suddenly, without looking up, an album is shoved in front of me. There is some words written on the post-it. My eyes widened after reading the sentence. I immediately looked up to whose album this belongs to. “Annyeong oppa.” The girl said with a y tone.

 


Annyeong! Omg, I feel so warm that one of the readers said that she/he will be there to support my story. Yehet! ^^ Even though its just a sentence but it meant a lot to me. Thankyou. My first chapt currently has 344 views. Well, good start, i guess. If you love this story, please maybe recommend to your friends or something. HAHA. Anyw, comment for any improvement you want me to do, upvote if you like my story and subscribe for updates! I love you all! <3