2: Them again

Unreachable You

On the other side, where EXO is back at their own dorm…

“Woah, that girl we just met is just daebak! Is she our fan?” Chen started talking.

“I guess so. That’s why she kept watching our MV.” Chanyeol said and everyone nodded their head in agreement. “She’s quite cute isn’t it?” Kai commented shyly.

“Aye aye, what are you thinking?” Baekhyun started teasing him. “Ani ani! I’m just saying.” Kai immediately avoid his hyungs.

Everyone in EXO have good impressions on Jaeyi. They even thought of communicating with her more the next time they are going to meet. But little did they know, the next time that they are meeting is the next day. The 2 instructors that are on medical leave have not report back to work again. So, Jaeyi’s instructor is going to let Jaeyi to practice with EXO again.

Your pov:

While I was doing my homework in the practice room, my instructor came in and told me that EXO will be practicing with me again because of the 2 instructors not back yet. I agreed and kept my work to practice. This time, EXO is going to practice their past songs like Growl, Wolf, etc. And of course, since these are the old songs, I’ve been practicing more than enough.

When they started the Growl dance, I’m really confident enough to dance maybe as well as them. I can’t say I’m equals to them as they definitely have dance to this song more times than me. After practicing for a few times, they decided to have a half an hour break. I went back to take my water bottle to hydrate myself. As I was drinking the water, I could see that Sehun is coming towards me.

“Annyeong Jaeyi!” he greeted with his eye-smile. I quickly stop drinking and greeted back. “Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun sunbaenim.” He looked back at me and started laughing. I tilted my head indirectly asking why he is laughing. “Ani. Just… Don’t call me sunbae. I want you to call me oppa. I’m sure that I’m older than you right?” he asked. I nodded my head and say “Ne, Sunb… Oppa.” I could see myself blushing and quickly hide my face.

“Maknae! Why are you talking to her without us!” Baekhyun came over and started chatting with me too. “Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun sunbaenim.” I greeted politely. “Aish, just call me oppa.” I nodded my head and my heart is fluttering. Suddenly, everyone members just crowd around me and signal me to have a seat to chat with them. Of course I would listen to them.

“Are you a fan of EXO?” Luhan asked. I nodded my head excitedly. “Forever a fan of EXO!” I said smiling. “Do you have any bias then?” Baekhyun continued. “Ne…” I said softly. I love every one of them. But yes, I do have bias. I’m scared I will just hurt the others. “Who is it? It’s me right!” Chanyeol said smiling. I shook my head slowly feeling embarrassed. It’s just like rejecting them. “Is it me?” Baekhyun excitedly pointed to himself. Once again, I shook my head. “I have one from EXO-K and one from EXO-M.” I give them hints.

“Hmm, I bet its Sehun right?” Suho asked. “Yup!” I answered happily and immediately turned away feeling shy. “Then, it’s easy already. Luhan from EXO-M then?” Chen continued. “Woah, how you all can guess it?” I was surprised. “Because it’s my 6th sense telling me.” Chen give a mehrong and I just chuckled.

“Come on guys! Let’s continue practicing.” The instructor said. Without knowing, we had been taking a 1 hour break.

 


Short chapter update! ^^ Come on, subscribe it if you thinks its interesting. But if you think its not that nice, comment below so I can imrpove! (: