1: The first dance

Unreachable You

Your pov:

I’m so sick and tired of training. I’ve been practicing the whole day and I have to struggle between the practices and my school life. It’s totally exhausting for me. I didn’t know the life of being a trainee is so hard. I entered SM entertainment just because I want to fulfill my own wish, which is getting on the same stage as EXO. I know, most of their back dancers are guy and that’s why the chances of me dancing with them on the same stage are just as low.

I picked myself up from the ground and started practicing again. I know that my dancing skills have improved significantly as from the start when I just entered, I danced very stiffly. The music is blasting really loudly that I did not hear that the door is opened. I looked into the mirror and saw my dance instructor. I immediately stopped the music and greeted him.

“Okay. I know the news I’m going to tell you is going to be really big. But because currently we are lacking of dance instructors as 2 of them were on medical leave. So, EXO will be having their dance practice with us.” After the instructor had ended his words, EXO then came in.

Am I being lucky or am I seeing things? I’ve said I’m lucky because SM had actually specially put this instructor to train me personally. So now that EXO will be training with me, that means EXO belongs to me only. I finally came to my sense that EXO members are really right in front of me. I quickly bowed to them and introduce myself.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jaeyi.” I greeted. “We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida.” They did the thumbs up signal and greeted back. “I guess we do not need to do any self-introduction since you should know us.” Suho the leader said and I constantly nodded my head as I was blushing.

The instructor then quickly started the dance lesson with us. Apparently, I have to dance to whatever EXO will be dancing as he can’t teach me separately. Of course I’m alright with that. They were practicing for their upcoming new album, Overdose. They kept practicing on the song which means I have to dance to that too. As you know, Kris had left because of his personal reason. I don’t blame him for that because I know that he knows clearly what is best for him. I took over his place and dance according to it.

Little did I expect, the practice was hard. Everyone was trying their best to put up the best performances for their concerts. When the practice finally ended, the instructor thanked us for being hardworking and left the room. I felt awkward at that moment as I’m left with EXO. They started packing up their stuff and Baekhyun oppa turned to talk to me.

“You said your name is Jaeyi right?” I nodded my head shyly. “Ahh. I’m surprised that you can actually dance to our song.” He continued. “I… watched the MV over and over again… That’s why… I remembered the dance steps. But some parts are still flimsy.” I answered him with my head hung low.

“But still, you have done your best. Thank you for dancing out with us today. Hope to see you around!” Chanyeol patted my shoulder before leaving the room. “Annyeong!” Sehun oppa waved before leaving the room. My heart is beating like crazy right now. 

 


Hello! How is this new story? I'm only update this little so that I could know if you all like it. So how? Please comment below if I should continue this story! ^^