28: HongKong

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

It’s finally the concert in Hong Kong. Meeting the fans here is really great. Different feeling from having the concert back in Korea. The biggest physical different on stage is that Jaeyi isn’t performing on this stage. I guess she is preparing for her debut.

During my solo, I danced a wrong steps and I guess some fans realized it as they shouted, ‘It’s okay!’ in Cantonese/Chinese. It doesn’t distract me much as some of the times we will still dance wrongly. When the concert ended, we all tried our best to speak Cantonese. I know Lay hyung tried his best in speaking Cantonese to the fans. He had been learning so that he could interact more with the fans. And I know maybe, to so called ‘take over’ Kris. Kris hyung is usually the one that would interact with the Hongkong fans in Cantonese.

After the concert ended, it was already 10pm for Korea Standard Time. We got back to our hotel and rest. I suddenly thought of the present that I promised to get for Jaeyi. I went to my luggage and took out my snapback and mask. I wore a hoodie, put on my mask, snapback and am preparing to leave.

“Where are you going?” Suho asked as he saw me on the way to the door. “Out to… walk.” I lied. “At this time?” he asked while pointing to the clock. “Don’t worry, I will be back soon.” With that, I left the room. I went on to search online on places to shop. I took a cab to a mall as I don’t know the train lines that well plus it’s mostly in Chinese.

As I reached the mall, I could see many people that are still shopping. I guess the night is still young. I went to different shops to buy suitable souvenirs and presents. Just then, I saw some collectible Hongkong and decided to buy it. Follow by, I bought a traditional women’s bag. It was meant for my family. Maybe just to put up for decoration instead of using it.

Then, I went to a women’s shop. I saw fancy shorts and shirts in the shop. A pair of ripped shorts that seems nice to me. I went over and to have a touch of the material which I usually will do before buying the clothes. At the moment when I decided to buy the shorts, I remembered that I do not know Jaeyi’s waist size. I kept thinking hard and to guess what is her waist size. I can’t probably be texting her at this hour too. I’m sure she is tired by all the schedules too.

With most of the time thinking of her waist size, I finally decided on waist size (inch) 26 {which is American size around 6-8 referring to the sizes at ‘cotton on’. HAHA} I paid for the pair of shorts and went out to continue shopping again. Then again, I stopped by an accessories shop.

“Hello, would you like to buy couple bracelets?” the shop assistant asked in Cantonese. And obviously I ignored as I couldn’t understand. A brown leather bracelet caught my eyes. It was similar to the one that she gave me but yet the design is a little different. *This shall be our ‘couple’ bracelet.* I smiled to myself and bought the bracelet too. After being satisfied with everything, it was time for me to go back to the room.

“Do you know you take a long time to go for a walk?” Suho started lecturing me as soon as I entered. I looked at the clock and it states 2.30am. I did not realize that I have taken 3 hours to shop alone. “And I thought you went for a walk? What’s with all this shopping bags?” he asked. *Damn.* I forgotten.

“Ah, I walked to a nearby shopping mall by chance. And I saw some nice stuff, so I bought it.” I tried to hide it away but Suho took it and looked what I had bought. “Who are you buying this for?” he asked as he took out the pair of shorts that is meant for Jaeyi. I quickly snatched away and told him that it was none of his business. With that, I quickly placed everything into my luggage before getting into bed.

The last thing I did even before sleeping was to text Jaeyi.

Annyeong! Today’s concert feels weird. How I wished it was like the one at Seoul with you around. Tsk. Anyway, I’ve bought you your presents. Look forward to it! Happy time guessing what it will be. Nights!"


Sorry for not updating the last 2-3 days. Such a bad author I am :( I was busy with school work. Damn it man. I will try my best to update, alright? ^^ The longest I won't update will be 2-3 days. Not longer than that. Hope you like this chapter! (: