47: That Song

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

That same night, I tossed and turned. I really couldn’t sleep knowing that fact that both of us have already broken up. I took my phone that is placed next to my bed. I pluck in my earpiece and started listening to music. Every song that I listen, I listen clearly to the meaning of each lyrics.

At one song, I totally stopped listening in and memories flow back. The song totally relates to my feeling right now. When the song is over, I realize that 95% of the song is totally my story. I knew the song is belonging to Super Junior Sunbae-nim. I shook my head and quickly put away my phone. I tried even harder to sleep. The song kept coming into my mind. Just then, I thought of an idea. Maybe that song will touch her? I quickly took my phone again and started searching for the lyrics.

I did not sleep at all. I try my very best to sing. SING NOT RAP. I sang the entire song that was supposed to be sang by all the members from Super Junior. I hope I will have the chance to see her.

The morning arrives, and I am not ready to sing that to her. The lyrics are my message to her. I want her to know that. She doesn’t have to come back to me. But at least, know my heart. The whole day I’ve been hoping that I could see her and tell her that I wish to meet her tomorrow. We’ve left with 3 days. My plan will exactly do it on the last day.

I keep walking back and forth outside her practice room but the room is dark. Indicating that there isn’t anyone in there. *Where could she be at?* I remembered clearly that she is supposed to be practicing in this room. Here comes my luck when I saw her manager.

“Noona-sshi. May I know where is Jaeyi?” I asked politely and I got rejected. She refuses to tell me because Jaeyi doesn’t allow her to tell out. And also, Jaeyi was the one that initiated to change her practice room. However, I still smile widely to her and thanked her. After Jaeyi’s manager left, I slowly and quietly followed her. She did not realize it. From her going to refill the bottle till the practice room.

*Oh there.* I hide behind a wall waiting for Jaeyi to come out. I’m sure she is going to come out at least once. There is something as, the “Natural Call”. Well, it didn’t take long. She came out after I’ve waited for an hour.

“Jaeyi!” I shouted. I could see that she was shocked when I appeared. “What are you doing here?” she asked coldly. “I just want to tell you. Let’s meet at the same place tomorrow night.” I said.

“We have nothing going on between us. I’m not going.” With that, she left.

“I will wait till you turn up then!” I shouted. I believe that she will come.


Short chapter update. Guess which song is it that relates to Sehun's feelings? The song is by SUJU, as you read in the story. If i can finish my work early, i will do another update. ^^ Oh yeah. Happy Wedding to Sungmin today!