54: 5th Month Together

Unreachable You

Your pov:

After yesterday’s make out session, I will always feel a tingling feeling whenever Sehun holds my hand. Maybe it’s because a part of his thing is inside me. Today, it’s our 5th monthsary and we have our practice together. The progress of our dance improve significantly, that’s what our instructor had told us. He said that our dance has become more closer and not those awkward ones. *Maybe because we had our session.* I thought and by thinking of it, I guess I start blushing.

“Why are you blushing?” Sehun whispers while we are still practicing. I shook my head and told him it’s nothing. Sehun then gives me the ‘yeah-right’ face.

“I know that today is the 5th monthsary for both of you. So, I shall be nice and let the both of you off early.” The instructor said and even congratulates us that it’s lucky for us to come this long. We thanked him and went off to take our bags.

“I will meet you at your dorm building lobby at 6.30pm.” Sehun said. I nodded my head and I check the time and it is 4.30pm now. I have 2 hours to prepare.

When I reached back my dorm, I was dead tired. I don’t know why. All I did today was having a review of my own album with my manager and dance practice with Sehun. With dragging feet, I went into the bathroom to bath so that I can feel more refresh.

After I came out from bathing, I check my phone.

*1 new message*

I click on it to check who is that from.

From: Hun Oppa

Jaeyi! Baekhyun insisted to come along with us. He wants to bring Taeyeon noona too. ):

I started chuckling at how cute his message can be. He must be whining right now.

To: Hun Oppa

Gwenchana. Let him come along then. We still can have lots of fun.

I guess he must be fuming right now. But who cares. My cute little boyfriend.

Since I still have time, I go over to my wardrobe to check for clothes to wear. “Not this. Not this and not this.” Practically the clothes I’ve pointed out doesn’t suit the mood I am now. I mess up my hair in frustration. In the midst of my frustration, I caught sight of a dress.

“This!” I happily pull out a sweet pink dress and it is kind of short. The dress only covers till my mid-thigh. But since I have the feel to wear this dress, I shall not care about the length. After picking the dress I want, I go over to my dressing table and take out my make-up kit. Slowly, I put on concealer to cover my dark rings. Then, I put on the make-up base follow by the foundation. I take out my eyeliner and starting drawing on my eyelid. I also patted some blusher on my cheeks. The end ‘product’ satisfied me. It looks natural but still can be seen that I’ve put on make-up.

I left about 20 minutes and I kill time by playing the games I have in my phone. Halfway through playing, I receive a call. Of course it is from Sehun. He said that he is at the lobby now. I quickly took the sling bag I’ve pack things into it and wore a pair of flats. “Hun oppa!” I shouted when the lift open that leads me to the lobby.

“Jaeyi~ Why did you allow hyung to come with us?” now Sehun is whining and giving me a pout. I ruffled his hair and said, “The more the merrier.” He shook his head and pretended to be sad. “It’s alright, silly.” I quickly give him a peck on his cheek. Now, his face looks delight and quickly give me a peck too.

We went out of the building hands in hands to meet Baekhyun who is already outside with Taeyeon. “Annyeong, Baekhyun oppa. Annyeong Taeyeon unnie.” I greeted them. They look really cute together.

The double date is horrible. The 4 of us are being surrounded by lots of fans. I can see that Sehun is trying to protect me by holding me closer to him. Nonetheless, the date is a great one. And Sehun has become overly-attached since the make out session. But I’m not being annoyed by his overly-attached behavior.

We did not went out for too long because Sehun claims that it’s not fun having Baekhyun coming along with Taeyeon. So, he suggested to come over to my dorm. It’s his first time coming over to my dorm. Luckily my dorm mate is not in and will not be in for the day because she has gone back to visit her parents. Well, she’s still a trainee. She has that freedom.

“Woah, your dorm is so neat.” Sehun look around the dorm and is kind of fascinated. “It’s only 2 people staying. What you expect?” I said sarcastically. Sehun then went quiet. I chuckled and immediately give him a hug. “Hehehehe.” I started showing my aegyo to him.

“Aish, how can I not resist you?” Sehun pinched my cheeks. “Oppa! It hurts.” I rubbed my cheeks after he release that pinching. “Too bad.” He gives me a mehrong. Before I wanted to fight back, I suddenly feel like vomiting. I ran quickly to the toilet which surprises Sehun.

He then came along with me. I squat down in front of the toilet bowl and started to throw up. But, nothing came. “Are you alright?” Sehun squatted beside me and soothe me by patting my back.

I nodded my head and told him that maybe I ate something wrong. Just then, I thought. When did I have that make-out session? I shook my head telling myself that it can’t be. It’s only pass 2 weeks. If I am really expecting, the symptoms cannot be showing this early.

I am resting on my bed with Sehun beside me and my mind is running wild. “Hun oppa.” I called out. He hummed to answer me. “What if one day, I’ve found out that I’m pregnant.” I ask because I am curious what Sehun will do.

“Of course to marry you… Don’t tell me…” before Sehun can continue his sentence, I immediately cut in. “No! I’m not expecting now. And it’s only been 2 weeks since we had that make out session.”

“But maybe you are different. That you come out of your signs early.” Sehun tried to debate. “Well, we shall see after a month.” I told him. I guess he is really happy and wishes to become a father. After the ‘debate’ ended, he rubbed my tummy. “If you are in there, I will be really happy.” That’s what he said.


A little crazy to have symptoms right ? It's only pass 2 weeks. Hahaha.